Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello everyone

notstayinglong

Originally posted by trueqwest

:D Heh, you're funny. You should meet NYbeauty in person...if you think she's something here on the boards, she even more fun (and lives up to her screenname) in person.

Oh I'm sorry, did I cross that line?:laugh::D

im still waitin for you to send me my linabina fanclub welcome pack, is it in the mail yet??:confused:

Originally posted by notstayinglong

I'm sure you don't get any respect from men in the real world either.

oh ! oh my goodness ! So I guess that makes me a bad person !!!

Respect from some random guy is important to you ? You must have low self esteem

I've noticed that the type of men who don't respect me in the " real world" usually don't have respect for any women. And they're not worthy of "respect" themselves anyways

And please stop throwing around the word " respect" - this ain't no Mexican gang initiation

Originally posted by lollie60

oh ! oh my goodness ! So I guess that makes me a bad person !!!

Respect from some random guy is important to you ? You must have low self esteem

I did not come here to argue with unintelligent little girls like yourself. You're comments make no sense and only make you come off that much easier.

Who said anything about random guys? I believe I said that you don't get respect from any men and no, that doesn't make you a bad person...just pathetic.

I apologize to everyone else. I did not mean to start any of this so called "drama".

Originally posted by bullseye

im still waitin for you to send me my linabina fanclub welcome pack, is it in the mail yet??:confused:

Check your PM's. Your welcome packet has been sent. If you upgrade from silver to the gold package, you will get the opportunity to meet her.

But enough of this thread jacking...back to the action!!!

Originally posted by trueqwest

Check your PM's. Your welcome packet has been sent. If you upgrade from silver to the gold package, you will get the opportunity to meet her.

But enough of this thread jacking...back to the action!!!

u are a god amongst insects, dont let anyone tell u different. now u can get back to the sex.

I did not come here to argue with unintelligent little girls like yourself. You're comments make no sense and only make you come off that much easier.

Who said anything about random guys? I believe I said that you don't get respect from any men and no, that doesn't make you a bad person...just pathetic.

I apologize to everyone else. I did not mean to start any of this so called "drama".

Stop wasting your time calling me a easy whore who doesn't get respected by men . All I know is that I'm not any of those things so I don't know why you act like you know me personally .

I guess it's typical for someone like you to make judgements like that based on a silly post that was supposed to be a joke.

Oh and GO GET LAID, SUCK SOME DICK and GET A LIFE !

:laugh:

You don't get laid alot do you ...now that's pathetic

If that's a problem for either of you girls I will be happy to offer a free sample of my services. Continued services are available, please inquire within.

I guess it's typical for someone like you to make judgements like that based on a silly post that was supposed to be a joke.

Ohhhhhh, so you're like one of those fake lesbians...you come on here and post about crazy sexual stuff to be "cool" and it's all an act.

I'll be keeping an eye on you :shaky:

dude - how many times do I have to tell you -

I DON"T EAT MCDONLAD'S !!!!!!!

..Fine, I'll take you to BK then, but anal will definitely be on the docket for the night.. There's no way I'm buying flame broiled goodness for your ass without bein' able to fuck it later...:aright:..

..Open wide...

Like, BAM!! Outta nowhere.... a kitty brawl!!

attachment.php?s=&postid=2076850

... funk... out.

What's up? I'm new here and am pretty much trying to figure everything out still but I was wondering if most of you on here actually hang out with each other? I've been reading alot of what everyone writes on here and it seems that way.

i hang with a few from the miami board!