Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello everyone

notstayinglong

Originally posted by notstayinglong

What's up? I'm new here and am pretty much trying to figure everything out still but I was wondering if most of you on here actually hang out with each other? I've been reading alot of what everyone writes on here and it seems that way.

what's up? some of the people that post on here actually hang out and chill with each other...I still never met anyone on here yet but it's a good way to kill some time and waste your life away.

stick around, don't mind some of the sarcastic assholes on here...oh, and one more thing that will make your transition go more smoothly here is if you posted a picture of your tits :D

Originally posted by bullseye

welcome to the orgy, get naked, throw ur clothes onto the pile by the door, wet ur lips, and squeeze urself into the tangle of bodies in the middle of the room. stay awhile.:D

what was going through that mind of yours when you actually decided to type that?

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

we have weekly bukkake parties but other than that, no

I'm sure I will sound pretty lame but what does bukkake mean?

Oh, and hello to everybody else and I'll post a picture when I get a chance...don't know about my tits though...maybe after a few drinks one night.

welcome to the orgy, get naked, throw ur clothes onto the pile by the door, wet ur lips, and squeeze urself into the tangle of bodies in the middle of the room. stay awhile.:D

Well i'm appalled...i didn't get an invite like that one when i joined...It's ok though i know i'm always well-cum to join in. :D

Originally posted by weyes

funkyfresh is kidding; bukkake is when a bunch of guys all come on a girl's face at once :shaky: .

That's disgusting. And I don't care if I offend anyone and even though I'm new here but why are some of these girls like Verysexynaty and Lollie acting like such whores? Do you think that guys on here are going to respect you at all?

That's disgusting. And I don't care if I offend anyone and even though I'm new here but why are some of these girls like Verysexynaty and Lollie acting like such whores? Do you think that guys on here are going to respect you at all?

:D dude you have GOT to stick around.

*beaming with joy*

...Acting like a whore is the new black...:aright:...Get with the program...

will u marry me?:love:

I never met ANY GUY here in person. And I don't care if I get "respected" on a messsageboard.

Just because a girl likes anal + the taste of cum it doesn't make her anything. It just means she likes anal + taste of cum

I bet you even a nun would like that .:laugh:

We like what we like ..you know what I'm sayin ? lol

Originally posted by nomembername

You don't waste any time do you?

Give the guy some props for taking the first shot. First NYbeauty, now notstayinglong. The guy's got newbir-dar, always scanning.

Now if he can only work on his succes percentage instead of working the law of averages...

Originally posted by trueqwest

Give the guy some props for taking the first shot. First NYbeauty, now notstayinglong. The guy's got newbir-dar, always scanning.

Now if he can only work on his succes percentage instead of working the law of averages...

whoa whoa whoa, nybeauty still has my heart, this is jus harmless flirtin, shut up or you'll roon it:D

Originally posted by lollie60

I never met ANY GUY here in person. And I don't care if I get "respected" on a messsageboard.

Just because a girl likes anal + the taste of cum it doesn't make her anything. It just means she likes anal + taste of cum

Ass to mouth?

Originally posted by lollie60

How did I know you were going to use the "I don't care if I get respect on a message board" line. Whether or not you met any guy on here, I'm sure you don't get any respect from men in the real world either.

Trust me, I'm no saint and I love to fuck also but there are better ways of expressing it without making it seem like your a little tramp.

whoa whoa whoa, nybeauty still has my heart, this is jus harmless flirtin, shut up or you'll roon it:D

:D Heh, you're funny. You should meet NYbeauty in person...if you think she's something here on the boards, she even more fun (and lives up to her screenname) in person.

Oh I'm sorry, did I cross that line?:laugh::D

How did I know you were going to use the "I don't care if I get respect on a message board" line. Whether or not you met any guy on here, I'm sure you don't get any respect from men in the real world either.

Trust me, I'm no saint and I love to fuck also but there are better ways of expressing it without making it seem like your a little tramp.

Are you a guy or a girl ??

So I guess if a girl doesn't swallow and let her man penetrate her ass ...it makes her a better person.

Look sweetheart - I'm only expressin how alot of women feel but are too "ashamed" and embarrased to admit it

So do you swallow ? yea .. and I bet you like it too ..;)

And my thread is not meant to be taken seriously you herb