Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paris at the door Black

Originally posted by djunity

huh? who? what? where? umm...why?

Started like 7 years ago,but the real shit started when she refused to let me in at factory back in 97,cause I had on jeans,got really nasty with me in front of everyone,so I was like let speak to the owner Richard,what she did not know I use to work for him back in 92,I got in,but ever since then we see each other and just give each other dirty looks.I'm not the one to start any trouble,I'm like the coolest person one would meet.

oh it started when she somehow thought i was talking about her at King.which was'nt the case,friend i was with knows Paris,so whatever shit went down between those 2 has nothing to do with me.

Fuck Paris.

She serves more of a purpose at the door anyway. Her little stint on the one and twos was a joke. A little drama at the door isn't bad if it's done in good taste. Unfortunately, she's a pretty tasteless person.

I never had a problem with her, but I did get pretty sick of seeing and hearing her at the door from 99 - 01.

Originally posted by jaysea

door people arent suppose to be nice, this is Ny, lol

i use to love doing the door at limelight, i use to bring people to Tear's its fun.........LOL :laugh:

Never really found Paris to be mean over the years.....

Just stupid, and at times, very annoying. That's probably what made her door behavior seem very tasteless.

Personally I htink Paris is awesome. I have never had a problem with her and she's always been real cool with me, I have always been able to cut the line...Its all in how you present yourself to her. You can't jsut be dressed nice, etc, you have to give a person there respect no matter how you feel towards them or how the act towards you...

Originally posted by joe81

Personally I htink Paris is awesome. I have never had a problem with her and she's always been real cool with me, I have always been able to cut the line...Its all in how you present yourself to her. You can't jsut be dressed nice, etc, you have to give a person there respect no matter how you feel towards them or how the act towards you...

Please...

I've seen some of the most respectful, well-mannered individuals get the shit end of the stick while talking to Paris. She's just a drama-queen, and being extra courteous to her has shit to do with it.

One particular night that stands out in my mind was back in early 99, when Paris had the entire line waiting, and she kept asking everyone to have their id's ready. So this one guy was eating a hot dog online, and she goes up to him and says, "Get your ID ready. Don't you understand English?" And the guy says, "I'm eating a hot dog. I'll take it out when I'm done." Then Paris says, "Excuse me??" and the guy leans forward into her face and says (very loudly) "I - am - eating - a - hot - dog......don't - you - understand - English?!?!?!" Of course the guy was asked to step off the line, but it was one of those classic moments where Paris actually looked like an asshole. She stood there for a moment, smelling his hot dog breath, and was like, "Please step off the line."

Old School SF door drama is classic, lol.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Please...

I've seen some of the most respectful, well-mannered individuals get the shit end of the stick while talking to Paris. She's just a drama-queen, and being extra courteous to her has shit to do with it.

One particular night that stands out in my mind was back in early 99, when Paris had the entire line waiting, and she kept asking everyone to have their id's ready. So this one guy was eating a hot dog online, and she goes up to him and says, "Get your ID ready. Don't you understand English?" And the guy says, "I'm eating a hot dog. I'll take it out when I'm done." Then Paris says, "Excuse me??" and the guy leans forward into her face and says (very loudly) "I - am - eating - a - hot - dog......don't - you - understand - English?!?!?!" Of course the guy was asked to step off the line, but it was one of those classic moments where Paris actually looked like an asshole. She stood there for a moment, smelling his hot dog breath, and was like, "Please step off the line."

:laugh: :laugh: Thats soo funny, which i was there, i woulda laughed my ass off. good for that guy. sux he couldnt go in though.

Originally posted by tony41

Started like 7 years ago,but the real shit started when she refused to let me in at factory back in 97,cause I had on jeans,got really nasty with me in front of everyone,so I was like let speak to the owner Richard,what she did not know I use to work for him back in 92,I got in,but ever since then we see each other and just give each other dirty looks.I'm not the one to start any trouble,I'm like the coolest person one would meet.

oh it started when she somehow thought i was talking about her at King.which was'nt the case,friend i was with knows Paris,so whatever shit went down between those 2 has nothing to do with me.

And you think we care...... becausssee?????????? :confused:

-iliana

Originally posted by iliana

Oh yes, but believe me, I'm not as dedicated as you are.....;)

-iliana

:D

One thing you've proven over the past few years on this board is that you are whole-heartedly dedicated. We all remember how much of a fuck up you are.

Surely you haven't forgotten...........;)

One thing you've proven over the past few years on this board is that you are whole-heartedly dedicated. ;) We all remember how much of a fuck up you are.

Surely you haven't forgotten...........;)

How can I forget?? Especially since I have a trusty HISTORIAN keeping tabs on my progress (or lack thereof!)

I love you *rudey*...mmmm :heart:

-iliana

:love:

Paris is referred to as her since she's a post-op tranny......good for her.........she gets to keep her night job and work doors...now at Black......Oh boy...what a treat.......She used to be a better door person but by 2000 at sf she got too lenient and the crowd went to shit........That was one of SF's downfalls.......Does anyone know for sure what time Black is staying open til b/c i've heard a lot of different times.....Someone told me 8 or 9am is closing but i doubt this is true.........If anyone know 100%, please reply......Thanx............

Originally posted by deepwetkisses

Paris is referred to as her since she's a post-op tranny......good for her.........she gets to keep her night job and work doors...now at Black......Oh boy...what a treat.......She used to be a better door person but by 2000 at sf she got too lenient and the crowd went to shit........That was one of SF's downfalls.......Does anyone know for sure what time Black is staying open til b/c i've heard a lot of different times.....Someone told me 8 or 9am is closing but i doubt this is true.........If anyone know 100%, please reply......Thanx............

true, crowd got sloppier after the 90's but it seems that Richard wanted a more lenient door policy after Exit opened so near by and was so damn big

once they put in all that work to add sub floors and another level, they had to fill the club to make some of that spent revenue back

heard conflicting things about closing time for Black

they might be playing it by ear depending on how things are going in the night

no doubt there are going to be undercover all over the place

Please...

---ROTFLAFAO.... I can't stop laughing as I picture that.... too fucking funny.......

Originally posted by deepwetkisses

Does anyone know for sure what time Black is staying open til b/c i've heard a lot of different times.....Someone told me 8 or 9am is closing but i doubt this is true.........If anyone know 100%, please reply......Thanx............

people over on jp's message board were sayin that they will stop letting people in at 9.....how true this is?....i dunno...u should check out his board.....hope this helps