Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tune's that stood out to you during conference!

str8upcore

1)Narcotic thrust-I like it/ shit blow's up hard as hell heard it dropped @nikkibeach ON FRIDAY GOOD SHIT !

2)envio-time to say goodbye/ hardbanging trancer definately got me feeling the vibe tight track

what else did you guy's here that stood out that you really enjoyed??????????????????????????

Originally posted by laliux

In 3 of the 4 parties that I went "Seven Nation Army" was played so that's the one that stood out for me.

doe's anyone know the remix of this tune that COX played @CROBAR

my personal fav's are the chris leibing remix also adam freeland remix

everything by pinkbox special , derek howell and peter martin that sasha and john have been hammering this wmc.

that cyberwhore record that sasha has been playing as well as a couple of domingo's records that james has been playing.

Originally posted by rcrespo

everything by pinkbox special , derek howell and peter martin that sasha and john have been hammering this wmc.

that cyberwhore record that sasha has been playing as well as a couple of domingo's records that james has been playing.

I have to agree...

I havent been too much of a trainspotter lately, as i havent bought any records in a while... but one thing is for sure..

The Stuff Sasha was playing was like :eek: whoa!

Diggers' stuff was pretty impressive as well.. and of course.. James Zabiela's choons...

After seeing him at the Plexi bbq on sunday, i recognized many tracks he played with, from the night before... and i say played with, because this guy doesnt play records.. he plays with them!! lol :eek::tongue:

Amazing music... This is why i LOVE wmc.;)

Peace!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

YEEESS!!!! I agree. The crowd went nuts when he played this!

I have to get a copy of this set. SOMEONE has to have it SOMEWHERE!!!

:confused:

I can get you a white label on Vinyl it came out about a month ago.

Originally posted by pixel

The remix song from Nirvana - teen spirit

Great track but it came out last summer so I have heard it to many times already. the Come as you are remix is better you should check it out.

PEACE

MIRZA

danny tenaglia played a remix of a yoko ono song called "love in paradise"...he said that murk had just given it to him right then and there, and that he was playing it without having even heard it...i guess he feels pretty confident about those guys work.....When he dropped that record, it was about 1 in the afternoon already, and it just blew the party up again...it is truly an amazing remix...

and the other song that really stood out in my mind which i thought was amazing was the Victor Calderone "resonate" (dj vibe mix).

Originally posted by str8upcore

1)Narcotic thrust-I like it/ shit blow's up hard as hell heard it dropped @nikkibeach ON FRIDAY GOOD SHIT !

2)envio-time to say goodbye/ hardbanging trancer definately got me feeling the vibe tight track

what else did you guy's here that stood out that you really enjoyed??????????????????????????

YO WTF, You didnt leave My house, NOt one club, and you had a 3 day Pass. ................................. I didnt play any of that shit and didnt allow it through my speakers.

Dirty Bass - Tears in RAIN