Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JPE is down...

no idea i just tried to get on jp's board too and i duno whats wrong. maybe he just got back from miami and after hearing about the sound factory raids he wants to shut down his message board so that his club doenst look bad, to draw attention to opening night.

haha its certainly gonna be a bumpy road! It's up to the people. Security can only do so much. At least they got the rite idea so far, goin back to the old ways of dress to impress and 21+ all night. Two good moves imo! As long as they arent to crazy about the dress code. Looking nice does not have to mean overdressed with shoes and a fuckin button down. We'll see how it goes.

Originally posted by Joe618

haha its certainly gonna be a bumpy road! It's up to the people. Security can only do so much. At least they got the rite idea so far, goin back to the old ways of dress to impress and 21+ all night. Two good moves imo! As long as they arent to crazy about the dress code. Looking nice does not have to mean overdressed with shoes and a fuckin button down. We'll see how it goes.

ur exactly rite joe...LOOKIN NICE = FOO FOO N ELMERRRRRRRRR...betta reccanizeeeeee. :hug:

Guest starscream
Originally posted by lollie60

JP board is funny ...

People there can't handle the truth about JP ..

You can only post if you're gonaa kiss JP's ass ..

SOOO TRUE :idea:

JP board is funny ...

i suggest u read the board a little more often. believe it or not there are a few ppl like myself who like jp, but arent FANATICAL, and can most DEFINITELY be realistic about things. that board has a lovely mix of ignorant assholes, intelligent ppl, and somewhere inbetween. if everyone on there kissed jps ass, there would be no need for moderators- you won't have to look too hard to find some negative comments, but then again...who am i to say..not like I READ the board or nething... :rolleyes:

Guest starscream
Originally posted by shaegodiva

i suggest u read the board a little more often. believe it or not there are a few ppl like myself who like jp, but arent FANATICAL, and can most DEFINITELY be realistic about things. that board has a lovely mix of ignorant assholes, intelligent ppl, and somewhere inbetween. if everyone on there kissed jps ass, there would be no need for moderators- you won't have to look too hard to find some negative comments, but then again...who am i to say..not like I READ the board or nething... :rolleyes:

ohh blah blah blah whatever hunny youll defend jp till the end one arm and all .should we pull u outta his azz yet?

Originally posted by starscream

ohh blah blah blah whatever hunny youll defend jp till the end one arm and all .should we pull u outta his azz yet?

this just shows your massive ignorance. i have heard jp spin maybe 4 times in my life, I AM BY NO MEANS an ass kissing fan , IM JUST BEING REALISTIC that the guy does have A CRAZY FOLLOWING here in ny and he would have no problem packing out the venue. JESUS CHRIST. just b/c i may show a little support, or i'm excited to go to his new club doesn't make me a cult JP FAN who thinks he does no wrong and he's the world's best dj. but i happen to believe wat i posted and im gonna say it. i will also be the first to post A NEGATIVE review if i go saturday and IT SUCKS...so dont assume thank you.

JP board is funny ...

Your an idiot.... I stopped posting there years ago b/c all the board does is trash him week in and week out..... I guess you know it all though.....:blown: