Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i posted about this 3 years ago..

nSyNcBaBy

...but im thinking about it again...

i wanna get a vertical hood piercing.. a friend of mine got it done and she showed me last night... looks fuckin cool as hell... and it made me want it again after all this time of just putting it outta my mind...

:confused:

opinions?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had mine pierced about six years ago with a ring, and it did look cool.

The actual piering is gonna hurt, my piercing was horizontal, not vertical.

I went to a woman piercer and she was very cool.

You won't be able to sit or wear panties correctly for about a week afterwards.

Other than that I didn't experience any problems. Good luck!

There is NO pain. It heals quick and you can have sex in 7 days after you get it done. I have the vertical one... looking into getting the horizontal one too.

It doesn't give you EXTRA pleasure, and sometimes it gets annoying, but I've had mine for 3 years and have never taken it off. :aright:

Originally posted by linabina

...but im thinking about it again...

i wanna get a vertical hood piercing.. a friend of mine got it done and she showed me last night... looks fuckin cool as hell... and it made me want it again after all this time of just putting it outta my mind...

:confused:

opinions?

did u go down on ur friend shortly thereafter?? if not, whats the point of showing each other ur pussies?? how did she taste?? did u notice her face intensify more with pleasure as u ate her out?? if so, perhaps this will help u with ur decision.

good luck.

i think they look great, but its how the labia is shaped to. ive seen to much overhang and the piercing jus gets lost in there. my girl has it done, it looks great, and its jus another thing to play with down there. if u get it done, find a women to do it, you'll feel more comfortable. i'm gettin my nipples pierced b4 the summer and it took me years of debating to finally decide.

lol i didnt touch it nor did she really show me her entire pussy.... she opened her pants and i saw a lil bit of it.. only up to the piercing... its cool... i only asked her to see it cuz ive wanted one forever and ive never seen one in person...

and no, i wont be showing it when i get it... itll be for my eyes only ;)