Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do I look sexy in this pic?

sweetnsexy05

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bullseye

i shave mine, its cleaner and looks better than some big sweaty bush under ur arms.

idk I just dont get it. I understand shaving ur pubes cause shell like that more and it wont bother her as she goes down on you but the armpits? ehh

Originally posted by fouroneone

sounds a little :ghey: to me.

Just think about it guys : YOU SHAVE YOUR ARMPITS :laugh:

So because in society its only supposed to be women that shave their armpits, its gay for guys to do it? What about basketball players who shave their legs....Are they gay too? I think its looks cleaner and definitely more attractive when a guy shaves his armpits. Its gross to see all that hair that guys get under their armpits....Its all bushy and just icky lookin'. I personally think it shows a guy is comfortable with his sexuality and cares a lot about his appearance. But thats just me.....

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Well it was posted in the drama board too, but someone else did it.....

Ill say what I said in there.....She looks like rosie o donnell with longer hair and a really really bad fake tan job!

you took the words right out of my mouth wow dido to that,lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and sorry whoever it is i really don't care but you asked us for our 2cents and now you're gonna get it....

nasty pic

couldn't you pick out a better one

sorry

Originally posted by druwishprincez

yes! a guy who knows what hes talkin about!

I personally like it that my bf shaves his armpits, or when guys in general shave their armpits...Looks much nicer :D

shave it all........i hate hair

hair should only be our your head

just cuz a guy shaves his armpits and down low doesn't make him gay or bi so get over it people...

i like it when guys shave their armpits, even though i don't advocate shaving pubic hair all off. shaving one's armpits is painless and doesn't get razorburn or bumps the way shaving down south does, and it doesn't hurt when it grows back. i could talk about that for a while, but i don't need to get into the pubic hair debate; that's not my point.

but i don't particularly like having a guy put his arm around me with an armpit-wad of hair, either.

my brother shaves his armpits; it cuts down on odor.

im pretty sure that is rosie o'donnell.

i dont want to admit it but my therapist said i need to work this out by talkin about it, so yea that night slept with her and she sat on my face and that fake tan is coco butter, but she was so sweaty...oh lord cocobutter and rosie juice....

i need my xanax now...but i feel better now that i got that off my chest. i was even more happier when that cow got off my face!!

lol

:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by raincrysobe

they're called metrosexuals. guys who care about their personal appearance are not necessarily gay.

ok I care about my appearance but something about shaved armpits is just too girlie, I am sorry .

• 2 months later...
i checked all her threads started and she posted this pick for all of them. ive seen it somewhere else on the web before too. who knows, this crazy bitch thinks she's fucking with us or something.

Seriously, this bitch has issues. I read somewhere that she pretends to be really high up in the fashion industry.