Clubplanet Nightlife Community

most memoriable patio tunez @ SPACE

str8upcore

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laliux

do you call "great crowd" a crowd composed 90% by crackheads?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

don't get me wrong..music was good and I always had a good time there with my friends but don't go too far and call the Ivano crowd "great crowd". :blank:

whatever your issue with Ivano - i dont see the people being any better or worse these days...

and so how do you define the crowd now? how is it any different? please.....thats straight out phony!

Originally posted by laliux

gotcha..cuz that track couldn't have been played after 7am on the patio....another track that I loved hearing around 4am on the patio was Love in Traffic - John Creamer and Stephane K remix.

what do you mean.... Ivano used to drop walking on fire all the time??? Both mixes too!!! How frequently is another issue:rolleyes: that always was ivano's weakpoint...

too predictable

I think it's pretty crazy how the patio music has evolved from the old "IBIZA SUNRISE MELLOCHILL OUT SESSIONS" to "ROLAND'S LUNAR SESSION'S" both great sound's even hear Oscar doing some live set's out there to add to the diversity................

• 2 months later...
whatever your issue with Ivano - i dont see the people being any better or worse these days...

and so how do you define the crowd now? how is it any different? please.....thats straight out phony!

thats exactly how i feel about your posts here on cp

* Danny Tenaglia Labor Day 2001 main room when he played Z2 - I Want You...

* Roland 2002 in the patio when he played Soul Mekanik's remix of I'll Be There...

* Oscar Old Space closing party main room when he played Pete Heller's Big Love...

* Danny Tenaglia Labor Day 2001 main room when he played Z2 - I Want You...

* Roland 2002 in the patio when he played Soul Mekanik's remix of I'll Be There...

* Oscar Old Space closing party main room when he played Pete Heller's Big Love...

Roland Old Space patio when he played King Britt's remix of Gus Gus - David

Junior Jack - Stupidisco .. I know its new but its stuck in my head along with Deep Dish - Flashdance .. both songs I associate with Roland at the Patio @ Space.

Lawler played the stupidisco on the patio last time he was here if I'm not mistaken