Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Black Review!!!!

Got there around 5. It was my first time at Black, and I swear to God, it was about the same vibe as Factory (like it or not). Good crowd, not as packed as a Factory theme party but close. The rooftop deck is awesome. So nice to go outside in the sun and relax a little.

JP dropped a great set. It was a Classics Party so every song was familiar with a lot of JP signature songs. It was the best set I heard from him in almost 2 years.

Overall a great night. It was worth the wait. :cool:

@i got there @ midnite and left at 3pm sunday...just missed closing by 2 hrs, wen the ride's leaving, it's time to go lol. walking back home wasn't such a hot idea considering my legs stopped working around noon . INSANE music, everything i wanted to hear , vibe was great too. bouncers were around but really weren't hassling from wat i could see and it was packed, but not really UNCOMFORTABLE. good times :)

it was my first time going to black, im not a fan of jp but went just because my friends were all going and also got in for free and got vip so it wasn't bad. i really don't give a shit about vip areas but it was nice because it was so crowded kept getting bumped into trying to dance. first couple of hoours i thought the music he was playing was really good. i don't know what happened after that the music went back to his pots and pans routine with the bass cranked so high it made the music sound worse. it was nice to see so many beautiful women which was the highlight of the night. neways i think i got my dose of jp for a long while don't think i will be going back unless its for free again its just not worth paying those high cover charges to leave with a headache. can't wait for the closing parties at ARC its gonna be an insane weekend comming up.

It was good... so good that I was forced to leave because of leg cramps from dancing all night (even while drinking water like it was going out of style) ...outta control night! Mixing, use of effects, selection, cool peeps... what was that mix he did with deep kemical? Just remember at the time losing my mind. Good night JP...thanks!

www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

It was good... so good that I was forced to leave because of leg cramps from dancing all night (even while drinking water like it was going out of style) ...outta control night! Mixing, use of effects, selection, cool peeps... what was that mix he did with deep kemical? Just remember at the time losing my mind. Good night JP...thanks!

www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

deep chemical over gti:)

I think Black is a really good club ( because of JP!!!). I went to the Clasics party around 1am and stayed until about 10am got to tired to dance anymore, especially when you are in heels!!!!! JP tore the floor up, he was spinning great and dropping hard ass beats. It was a good time! The people were pretty cool and the atmosphere was good. I can't wait until the 24th when JP and Johnny V battle. JP #1 DJ!!!!!!! I WILL PARTY WITH JP FOREVER!!!!!!

Originally posted by erkinie2

I think Black is a really good club ( because of JP!!!). I went to the Clasics party around 1am and stayed until about 10am got to tired to dance anymore, especially when you are in heels!!!!! JP tore the floor up, he was spinning great and dropping hard ass beats. It was a good time! The people were pretty cool and the atmosphere was good. I can't wait until the 24th when JP and Johnny V battle. JP #1 DJ!!!!!!! I WILL PARTY WITH JP FOREVER!!!!!!

If you danced with heels on I give you mad props because I don't know how some girls can do that for hours? Don't you get blisters on your feet or something? Ouch!!:eek: I wish I had made that party but, my question is if there will be another theme party at Black in the weeks to come? I haven't been to Black since NYE.