Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon's prick at the line.

There's this fukin person at the line whether he tells u ur dress good enuf or not, meanwhile he's own fukin 80's style clothing that he's stuck on is a real prick. I mean me and friends has been partyin at avalon alot, and we even promote for the place, somehow told us that we are not dressed right, meanwhile weve been goin down there with the same style. Has anyone been harrased by this prick?. Last night he wanted a 100 from us just to let us in.

grrrrrr this sucks

i know what your going threw it happend to me once back when ferry was here in nov

he told me to get off and come back later

avalon is going to have soooooo many good djs comming up and that piece of shit is killing it cause he wants to think hes a somebody cause he runs a door

i've personally never had a problem with avalon at all. i mean how do you have to be dressed to not get in, there's kids in there with ufos on. unless you have like walmart sweatpants on or some shit i don't know how you're having problems.

Originally posted by italianp7

where the f()k was Draper at??? Oh Man i Cant belive I Missed him,

yo he spins at CLUB HARD. he has a weekly residency there every FRIDAY. if you wanna go, let me know. i gotta guestlist up there. $5 off on my list. Doors Open at 10 till 6. Club Hard is in Flushing. so yea, hollaback if you wanna go. `1

Originally posted by dragon0401

problem with the door at Avalon .. hmm .. can't believe it .. i never had a problem ... and i thought the door person is usually a girl who has been so nice to me . but ya .. on sat there was a guy .. but i dont know if his name was mark ..

the MASK

Look who the wind blew in. lol

man I had jeans, sneaks and a coat on and I didn't have any problems. although it was starting to get packed as we got in. I know it sucks, but that guy starts to be a dick when the reach "capacity" supposedly. they've already made theirs at that point so he can take his cut or just turn you away. I bet if the dj that night (Farina) new what was going on he'd be pissed, 'cuz his following is down with the casual, jeans and trainers look. I've never seen people decked out at his shows, and I've witnessed so many I can't count.

avalon def needs to tame it down a bit, if im goin to crobar or somethin i can kinda understand it but avalon is def a more music oriented crowd and although ive never had problems at the door myself ive seen quite a few people get rejected that looked perfectly acceptable to me.

I mean for realz the past few weeks me and my friends had been goin there with trendy jeans and diesel sneaks, and we have no prob, but i just realized that was a sat, its only on fri this prick at the line is there, he always has jeans on and nike sneakers and a bald head or shaved head, ull see him or notice him, but the other dude i think hes name is darryl he was a prick but lately he dun care and let us in.

yo...dont even worry about not getting into avalon.. that shit was so lame friday night. like SO LAME. i have never seen weirder, lamer people... eEVER. no vibe watsoever... i left after like an hour becuz that dance floor was no even moving..

why do fucking losers go out now a days? what happened to all The PARTIE people. the heads inside avalon dont know how to partie. they are wack.

Originally posted by xxrachael1xx

yo...dont even worry about not getting into avalon.. that shit was so lame friday night. like SO LAME. i have never seen weirder, lamer people... eEVER. no vibe watsoever... i left after like an hour becuz that dance floor was no even moving..

why do fucking losers go out now a days? what happened to all The PARTIE people. the heads inside avalon dont know how to partie. they are wack.

ya .. i agree with you xxracheal1xx .. the club lacks dancers .. but the good thing is that they bring good DJs .. so who cares if the club has dancers or not .. if u like the music .. u be the dancers .. and dance your ass off .. if there are ppl to join your cirlce then cool . if not .. who cares ..

peace

the MASK

I haven't noticed what you would call a beautiful crowd at Avalon. If it wasn't for the talent, I wouldn't even bother with the place.

Last time we were there was April 2nd and they had a phenomental UK breakbeat DJ that blew the roof off!! He had come to spin a late set after doing and earlier one at Webster Hall opening for Crystal Method that night.

I was planning on wearing jeans and a silk screened tee, not at all my usual clubbing clothes, since Avalon just doesn't rate the effort or the outfit. My then bf couldn't believe I was dressing so down, talked me into wearing a little pink frilly thing.

Glad I changed bc I danced my a** off that night like everyone on the sweaty packed dance florr and was so happy to be wearing an outfit made out of kleenex.

:party:

Originally posted by pandora1305

I haven't noticed what you would call a beautiful crowd at Avalon. If it wasn't for the talent, I wouldn't even bother with the place.

Last time we were there was April 2nd and they had a phenomental UK breakbeat DJ that blew the roof off!! He had come to spin a late set after doing and earlier one at Webster Hall opening for Crystal Method that night.

I was planning on wearing jeans and a silk screened tee, not at all my usual clubbing clothes, since Avalon just doesn't rate the effort or the outfit. My then bf couldn't believe I was dressing so down, talked me into wearing a little pink frilly thing.

Glad I changed bc I danced my a** off that night like everyone on the sweaty packed dance florr and was so happy to be wearing an outfit made out of kleenex.

:party:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dude its all about the dj talent. if you're pissed about avalon's "lack of beautiful people" (which you missed), or because the "dancefloor was SO LAME" (you were there way too early kid) then you go out for the wrong reasons, plain and simple.

Try going out with some friends... you know, for a good time and shit. Right. The DJ Friday was Mark Farina who is one of the most respected funky house DJs on the circuit. YOU ARE LAME.

Originally posted by xxrachael1xx

It's because i went upstate this weekend.. ;)

Originally posted by coppertree10

dude its all about the dj talent. if you're pissed about avalon's "lack of beautiful people" (which you missed), or because the "dancefloor was SO LAME" (you were there way too early kid) then you go out for the wrong reasons, plain and simple.

Try going out with some friends... you know, for a good time and shit. Right. The DJ Friday was Mark Farina who is one of the most respected funky house DJs on the circuit. YOU ARE LAME.

who you talking to, bubbles? why so angry?

DJ for April 2nd was DJ Hyper and the dancefloor was madness when he was spinning. simply phenomenal talent.

Guest bignugly1

:laugh: bubbles:laugh:

he's talking to xrachelx about a totally different weekend.

Hyper was the shit, really clean style.

Glad I caught him that night.