Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>One of the Contestants on America's Top Model works @ AVALON...

Yea, I know bartender who works there with her. Says she's a snob and often hijacks the main bars that bring in the $, so a lot of them don't like her.

How do you hijack a bar? Management???

Hostile takeover??

Actually ,she apparently just sets herself up at the "good" bars and whines, b*tches, complains, etc. about not making enough money when the assigned bartender asks her to move.

I watched the follow up show last night. It was nice to see how well shes doing!!

She signed exclusivley to a model agency in NYC and the head of the agency said she is going to personally manage her!!!

Shandi def. had the most "edgy look" for high fashion and Editorial...

But Yoanna is a classic beauty :)

i looooooved April .. she was hot and sweet .. too bad she did not make it .. i got online after she was kicked out of the competition to comfort her and let her know that i am here for her .. and of course hope that she likes that so much that she goes out wth me .. hha ... ya right .. hehehe

unfortunately it was not easy to talk to her with a moderator and all those other people .. sucks ..

so here it is .. who can hook me up with April??

peace

the MASK

really??? thats not cool...she was actually very nice to my friend and I :)

darling . how can anyone not be nice to you .. u r a sweetheart and a club die-hard .. u represent clubs/parties and true pure fun ..

i think it is u .. hehe

peace

the MASK

Let's be honest, top model she is not, bartender, she is not. Beast, she is. UGLY!! :mad: Her mouth is disgusting. A crackhead wanted to wash my car window in Soho and he had a better grill than her. What ever you do girl, don't open your mouth!!!!!

Let's be honest, top model she is not, bartender, she is not. Beast, she is. UGLY!! :mad: Her mouth is disgusting. A crackhead wanted to wash my car window in Soho and he had a better grill than her. What ever you do girl, don't open your mouth!!!!!

wow . is she that bad .. haha ..

which bar is that any way .. i did not notice as i dont buy alcohol generally

peace

the MASK

• 2 weeks later...

Now lets REALLY be honest! Model she is as she is signed exclusively w/Boss Models NY & South Africa! Bartender she should NOT be as she is above that level. Beast she is not, but a HATER you are :gang: Ugly you need glasses she is bangin! I will bet my house & H2 that she is hotter than you if you are a girl, and if you are a dude, she is hotter than your girlfriend WORD! Her grill is gorgeous & whatever you do keep smiling, you're f***'in hot!