Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Mystify22

FlipsSOE

i had a dream about you last night. we were going out. we had something good going. you were coming out here to LI, and you would sleep over and we would go to the hamptons together. go to bridgeview and paddy's together. and then every other weekend, i would sleep over your crib, and we would go to surf and temps and all them places. your friends liked my friends. your parents liked me. my parents liked you. then i got my ez-pass bill, and realized it was costing me hundreds extra a month to see you out in jersey. so then we had to break up. sorry it didn't work out. :(

:love:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

truth is.....i'm worth more than you'll ever know ;)

for what it's worth. i decided to swallow my pride and suck it up. i begged for you to take me back, but you refused. so in the end you won. but i think your just playing games with me. i hate when you do that!! that's it, tonight i'm gonna send you roses and candy and see if that works. i'll let you know what happens tomorrow. stay tuned.....

btw, blonde, r u from NY?? u know how much tolls out here are?? ez-pass helps you save time, not money.

From Northern New Jersey. About 30 minutes from the city.

btw, I prefer white roses, and only Godiva chocolate truffles please.

Thanks in advance,

Alicia

ahh i like your taste in roses. i like white roses, or mixed colors is a nice touch too. but damn, can we do something about the Godiva. you already know i'm complaining about the ez-pass. btw- the question about tolls was towards blondhome. i don't think she knows. but yeah, northern jersey would prob run about 18 bucks round trip. you figure... verrazano, to outerbridge crossing, maybe 1 or two exits on the turnpike. hmm, if i make the trip twice a week, at the end of the month, it's costing me 144$. yikes!! hmmm, tonight, i'll make you show me your worth it. :whip:

alicia- beautiful name, but i think i've told u that b4. once more don't hurt i guess.

i had a dream about you last night. we were going out. we had something good going. you were coming out here to LI, and you would sleep over and we would go to the hamptons together. go to bridgeview and paddy's together. and then every other weekend, i would sleep over your crib, and we would go to surf and temps and all them places. your friends liked my friends. your parents liked me. my parents liked you. then i got my ez-pass bill, and realized it was costing me hundreds extra a month to see you out in jersey. so then we had to break up. sorry it didn't work out. :(

:love:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: i think its hysterical....

mysitfy, so you got the roses and called me back, and thanked me, and said i was sweet. so i went balls out, and did something desperate. i asked you to move in with me. you said you would have to think about it. stay tuned........

things r a bit shaky for us right now alicia. we had the anal sex talk the other night, needless to say; u were not too pleased. you also don't like the fact that i drink so much. i'm sorry baby, but drinking to me is salvation. half of my salvation anyway, you are the other half. :tongue:

sincerely,

ryan o'riley

i think the next dream is the one where you dump his ass and he goes nuts, resulting in you filing for a restraining order, which doesn't work so finally you join the witness protection program which moves you to a small town in oregon under a new name. :eek:

i think the next dream is the one where you dump his ass and he goes nuts, resulting in you filing for a restraining order, which doesn't work so finally you join the witness protection program which moves you to a small town in oregon under a new name. :eek:

wow. your psycho. i think you need to see a therapist.

sorry if i weirded you out with the anal thing mystify my darling. ps- i'm going to a 12 step program like chris from the sopranos. i'm optimistic everything will work out. :makeout:

things r a bit shaky for us right now alicia. we had the anal sex talk the other night, needless to say; u were not too pleased. you also don't like the fact that i drink so much. i'm sorry baby, but drinking to me is salvation. half of my salvation anyway, you are the other half. :tongue:

sincerely,

ryan o'riley

fuckin great

:laugh::laugh::laugh: