Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 hrs till.........

i saw some lady running to the bathroom earlier when i was waiting for the elevator

The rest fo her day is gonna drag, shitting before 1pm is way too early..

......and i'm gonna perch like the gargoyle in Ghostbusters today.

I actually don't mind the morning dump when I'm one of the first people in and I go in the stall and the seat is still up from the cleaning people the night before so I know that I'm the first one using it...kind of gives me a sense of pride or something if you know what I mean.

Unless it's one of those shit's where my asshole hurts the rest of the day cause than that is just a pain in my ass :laugh: (no pun intended) :shaky:

Hahahah..

Nothing wore than when those little cleaning bastards come in and keep the door open while they mop.... Co-workers can hear you working in your home away from home..

One kid actually walks by everyday w/ the paper under his arm... wtf?

The rest fo her day is gonna drag, shitting before 1pm is way too early..

......and i'm gonna perch like the gargoyle in Ghostbusters today.

lmao... morning shits suck... i hate it when you get to work, and youre all dapper and ready to go and like at 8:45 you feel something percolating and you have to go... thats wack... just throws your whole day off... ideal doodoo time after the gym, before shower... can life get any better than that??? i submit that it cannot~!

lmao... morning shits suck... i hate it when you get to work, and youre all dapper and ready to go and like at 8:45 you feel something percolating and you have to go... thats wack... just throws your whole day off... ideal doodoo time after the gym, before shower... can life get any better than that??? i submit that it cannot~!

i actually try to hit up the stalls before i get to the gym. no one wants to b runnin on the treadmill and then feel a storm risin in their belly. the possibility of rockin "shitty ass" til that afternoon shower is a problem...but those r isolated incidents (like the day after mesa grill)