Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reputation points

sorry if this has been posted before but i never come here...

the other day i came here for the first time in months and there was a completely different looking board. i noticed the green thigns and i wanted to know what they are. so i rolled over it and it said something about reputation points.

what is a reputation point?

sorry if this has been posted before but i never come here...

the other day i came here for the first time in months and there was a completely different looking board. i noticed the green thigns and i wanted to know what they are. so i rolled over it and it said something about reputation points.

what is a reputation point?

where have YOU been missy??? :hat:

it's a popularity contest thing.

(weyes watches as people give her negative points for saying that.)

:laugh: true

I really dont know what its all for but i guess its cool to see lots of lil green blocks next to your post count...

damn, the simple things that make our life meaningful :laugh::aright:

I'd like to give a shout out to all my peeps who have been showing me mad love and been blowing up my reputation points.

Thug Life Forever....you know how we gets down

Oh, and whoever the young lady is that wrote they want to have my baby....Holla at me!

-One

I'd like to give a shout out to all my peeps who have been showing me mad love and been blowing up my reputation points.

Thug Life Forever....you know how we gets down

Oh, and whoever the young lady is that wrote they want to have my baby....Holla at me!

-One

:laugh: :laugh:

-Two

ok i know the red one is for bad points and the green one is for good points but wha is the gray one for?:huh:
i haven't seen anyone with red bars; jonyquest has grey, so i assumed that grey was negative. have you seen anyone with red :confused: ?