Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters NY people coming to NJ question.

Just wondering if anyone from NY coming down to Seaside NJ for JP june 4th spinning from 7pm -4am.

I think the best set i ever heard in my life was at the shelbourn in miami. Merge's sound system is the same kind of speakers that they had there. If you where there you know how sick it was. He seems to play really well in new enviroments. If you havent been to merge before ill tell you its big bit not 2 big theres plenty of places to sit and dance. Its new clean and nice but dark. Its really everything a SF head would want from a club. plus theres lots of cool places to pregame if you take off friday. I am not a promoter in anyway for merge and im going to pay to get in, I just think allot of people from NYC would be suprised by merge and have an insane time. I think this would be a perfect chance for all you to take a trip down to NJ shore and hear the devil spin

Here is the flyer. http://www.d3create.com/post/Merge2.jpg

just wanted to say that i agree w/u on merge.. its a great club.. and not many people go there... even without jp spinning richie rydell always rips it up... my opinion the music is 10x better than temps... :bounce:
thanks bro

if you like that classic vibe then temps is great. Im more into the darkness.

Why is he starting to spin so early on fri 7pm????????????? i won't even be ready at that time!!!!! i know it probably will be packed as hell....i am afraid if i drive all the way down to seaside at around 9pm...they won't let me in because it might be too packed.....i hope not..i am JP's biggest fan!!!!! He will tare the shit out of Merge!!! ha-ha. I have never been to Merge...is the sound system good? I hope so. Well i am counting down the days......does anyone know how much it will be to get in? JP #1 DJ!!!!!!!

Why is he starting to spin so early on fri 7pm????????????? i won't even be ready at that time!!!!! i know it probably will be packed as hell....i am afraid if i drive all the way down to seaside at around 9pm...they won't let me in because it might be too packed.....i hope not..i am JP's biggest fan!!!!! He will tare the shit out of Merge!!! ha-ha. I have never been to Merge...is the sound system good? I hope so. Well i am counting down the days......does anyone know how much it will be to get in? JP #1 DJ!!!!!!!

PM kostap he should help you out, He does the door.

Yo take of work trust me, Make it a vacation like the rest of us are doing

Why is everyone saying they feel bad for me about being JP's biggest fan? It's just my opinion!!!!! I mean I know he slipped off a little, but I still like him.....

the answer is simple my man... some people have nothing better to do, and are so loyal to other nyc dj's (in this case im guessing teneglia) that they take it upon themelves to make fun of fans of other nyc dj's... very productive

the answer is simple my man... some people have nothing better to do, and are so loyal to other nyc dj's (in this case im guessing teneglia) that they take it upon themelves to make fun of fans of other nyc dj's... very productive

It's like having 2 New York sports teams and their fans. The fans of one team will always hate and bash on the fans of the other New York team and definitely vice versa.

I guess I should feel bad for you too. I mean you add up your posts on this screen name and your previous screen names, plus all your posts on that poor excuse for a web site you have, and you're pushing what? 16,000 posts? :half:

loser.gif

Why is everyone saying they feel bad for me about being JP's biggest fan? It's just my opinion!!!!! I mean I know he slipped off a little, but I still like him.....

Hey there's nothing wrong with being a JP fan. Other shitty DJs like Louie Devito and Tony Draper have fans, why can't JP?