Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto reviews heres mine pretty funny

I had a ticket so didnt have to stay on line..One of my friends was promotion this event and she had last ticket unsold and I managed to sell it right in the club..around 12:45 hahaha..call up a friend..he was by garden's gates at Avalon in like NO TIME LOL...when I was passing him a ticket the crowd went CRAZZZZYYYY beggin me for more tickets...LOL...Oh well it was the last one. Again, I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE AT TIESTO"S!!!!!

dancing beauty how old are you? and if you people really believe hes the number one DJ then your all nuts lol. I mean its his production that got his name out there not his DJING skills. Mainly it was cause of "347" "silence". Mind you at that time i was just getting sick trance and goin back to house when it came out. But it seems since then people have been voting that they love this song but have never heard him spin b4. I dont understand how people can say i am A HUGE DIE HARDCORE FAN yet have never head him live. You might like his productions but make that point clear.

The DJMag Top 100 DJ list is a popularity contest. Tiesto tracks are more tuned to the masses since he makes popular remixes and uses quite a lot of popular vocals. Anyways, he knows how to throw a set down. He said it himself, it doesn't matter how cool or inventive 2 tracks are mixed together. It's all about putting the right 2 tracks together by reading the crowd and get a positive reaction. I think he's damn good at doing this and he chooses tracks that are more friendly to those who may be only dabbling in EDM. That's what makes him popular. Househeads might not like him or is his music, but there is no denying that he's done very well for himself.

push vs globe - tranceformation was awesome and totally unexpected....everything else about the night basically sucked... Nothing will ever compare to the set I heard him spin at Exit when he opened with Hooligan - Hear you now (Grand Chillas Mix) and also played Salt Tank - Eugina (Micheal woods mix) (my fav trance song) and Technique - Sun is Shining (Matt Darey Mix). That night was my first time ever hearing trance live and it was absolutely amazing.

Now most people know I love tiesto, one of his biggest fans on here, but tonight, his set was garbage. pure garbage. Three trainwrecks, of course the music stopped as has been the norm with him, and just zero progression in his set. Very dissapointed. The lights were crap, they didnt even move them at all. I did like 80% of the songs, but there was no flow and didn't leave me satisfied. Highlight though was when the ENTIRE crowd sang along with Love Comes Again. That was pretty cool. And whats up with the end? No encore, no big ending...nothing. Also VERY PISSEDDDDDDDDDD that he didnt play his new remix of Lethal Industry. I was so amped to hear that and all I got was let down. Two of my friends came and popped their Tiesto cherries and they too were dissapointed. The two 6 hour sets i have downloaded from may are 100% better then tonight. His best set I've heard live myself was at Space Miami this past WMC, and tonight was the worst. I gotta get to bed now though.

-Sad Tiesto fan:(

Um... garbage ??? dont write quotes if u dont know shit about music !!!

I agree with ronin tiesto's set was trash. I've heard tiesto live 7 times and this was by far the worst. his set sucked (bad track selection, poor mixing and no progression.) the crowd was as expected. the sound system at avalon is a piece of crap. avalon was a horrible venue for this type of event.

WOWWWWW! u realize he's the biggest tiesto fan in like the damn world. i know he listens to every track and set from tiesto that there is. and if he says his set was garbage, then it def was. and i totally agree. out of all the times i saw tiesto, this by far was the most boring set

i want a 6 hour set at roxy next time - no more avalon bull shit i fuckin hate that place more and more everytime i go and ive only been there 4 times.

i completely agree!! it can even be 4 hrs thats fine. but roxy is the best place ive seen him play so far..except for Area:2...that was great. short set, but so much room. anyway...the dancefloor at roxy may get packed as hell but u can always chill by the bars on either side and theres plenty of room to cool off and take a break

yes lord :bowdown:

I know shit about music :rolleyes: I never even said the music itself was bad. It's how it was laid out and mixed... dont write quotes if u dont know shit about djing

WOWWWWW! u realize he's the biggest tiesto fan in like the damn world. i know he listens to every track and set from tiesto that there is. and if he says his set was garbage, then it def was. and i totally agree. out of all the times i saw tiesto, this by far was the most boring set

i am quite the tiesto whore rnt i?

:dj:

yuk im sorry u guys didnt like the set or have a good time. i donno i didnt take any pills and i still had fun...i guess its cuz u just really wanted to have a good time and not be so critical.

i like your style, your so positive about things!