Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who has the better or sexier naked bodies?

bullseye

Well, the comparison would have to be a man and a woman both in top notch shape and condition.

But yeah, I'd still say women, even though at 7-8% bf I've caught myself checking myself out in the mirror more than a handful or times.

women...

i dont find men's bodies when they are fully naked to be as beautiful as a woman's body... that may be because i always thought men's parts looked weird.. i think im over that now but idk.. i was always more of a fan of women's bodies

Because their goodies are on the outside unlike ours...hence reason why I hate men in Bikinis at the beach too!

yeah but a couple of our goodies as you say are outside....our breasts......why are they pretty and penises aren't!?!?!

Simple - because if a guy is nice to a set of tiddies... there are absolutely no consequences and everyone is happy.

Now, if a female is very nice to the penis, there is some wicked chance that although it was enjoying the act 100%, it will try spitting at the female and could potentially cause temporary loss of vision. Hence, there is a preconceived notion that the penis is bad.

Simple - because if a guy is nice to a set of tiddies... there are absolutely no consequences and everyone is happy.

Now, if a female is very nice to the penis, there is some wicked chance that although it was enjoying the act 100%, it will try spitting at the female and could potentially cause temporary loss of vision. Hence, there is a preconceived notion that the penis is bad.

:laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

Women are really nice to look at naked cause of the curves :drool:

But when a guy works out.......holy jeasus I love seeing a guy with a hot body walk around

My X was in amazing shape I would love to just see him walk around with his shirt off...naked was even better:)

I prefer the female form nude. It's easier on the eyes, and it's artful in it's composition. A fit man has a lot more distracting lines and areas that breakup the eyes flow. A woman's body is so fluid and the eyes travel along it's shape without interuption. It's a beautiful thing:D

But I do love a man in a towel and driiping wet:drool:

Its because traditionally and instinctively, (ie. I'm not being sexist), as humans the male picks the female to be his mate.

Therefore, the female is visually attractive, (to make men pick her), while the male is built to appear able to provide security and protection, hence the muscular build, height and general manly arrogance, bitch...

Now that I've put that to rest; show us your pussies!

yeah but a couple of our goodies as you say are outside....our breasts......why are they pretty and penises aren't!?!?!

because the penis hangs...and nobody likes hangin breasts. :)

So to look at him hard...that's sexier...I just can't take the dangling ;)