Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Tiesto really sold out?

victoshka

If general admission is between 50-100 to get in I can only imagine what there charging for table's tonight lmao last time we saw TIESTO and got a table it was like 1200 buck's for 5 and there was room enough for like 3 to sit if that,................ I've seen Tiesto almost every single time he has played down here I have great memorie's from THE MIX, and his first few set's @SPACE where there was just enough people, and Tiesto actually dropped vinyl instead of playing cd's all night. I ain't knocking the Man for what he has accomplished but It's like anything else I realized many year's ago what this guy was about, that peep's are just fiqured out now Everybody have fun and be safe.....................

forget space, go to crobar tonite!

I might see you there.

:)

I sooo wanted to go to Space, but I think with the memories of the last time I saw him (which was in Chicago) was best to just leave it at that. The man has skillz but I'd rather listen to one of his cds dancing around in my own place than not being able to move at all but having to spend umpteen amounts of money. Anyway, have fun and I want to hear stories and of course Bling's review.

I just don't see the point of spending $100 to see any DJ, unless you're some under-21 candy raver that won't get to see him again until the next outdoor festival. I can't imagine spending $100 just to walk through the door to see any DJ. Edgar will provide you a great time. Go to crobar.

I might see you there.

:)

I sooo wanted to go to Space, but I think with the memories of the last time I saw him (which was in Chicago) was best to just leave it at that. The man has skillz but I'd rather listen to one of his cds dancing around in my own place than not being able to move at all but having to spend umpteen amounts of money. Anyway, have fun and I want to hear stories and of course Bling's review.

my review is gonna be sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk omgggggggg . i just hope i dont get hurt again ughhhhhhhhhhh