Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CROBAR finally had a great house night.

I just got home from crobar and what an unbelieveable party. TERRY HUNTER, HEX HECTOR, TIMMY REGSFORD were relentless. 930pm tll 530am of nothing but HOUSE MUSIC. No stupid door drama, no stupid oh you cant get in cause your not dressed up shit. How could ou say that to a crowd who was literally all dressed in sweats and sneakers adclothes ready to sweat. That place from 12am til closing was packed with the best vibe that room has ever seen guranteee. NOBODY WAS in any dumb bottle service VIP rooms cause this crowd was all about dancing and MUSIC basically what a house party should be about.

Everyone who was onthat floor was screaming adn jumping up and down cover in baby powder cause its time to wurk the floor. No stupid guidos no young girls in short skirts no wannabes posing and taking up space. Nothing but love coming from that crowd reacting to every record that the djs dropped. Sharin the floor with dancers of all ages race and gener is what HOUSE is about. There are pics and videos taken which if i ind them lol i will psot for ya.

Grace jones perfomance was amazing as well. So was brian footwork greenes show with his dancers. Even the boxer jameel mccline was dancing his ass off and told me he felt realy stupid for having a collar shirt. No drunks in the crowd no drinks on the floor, what more could ya people who aways bitch and complain ask for. You guys dont know wat your missing but AUG 11TH you can see for yourself as the UNDERGROUND NETWORK presents chaka kahn and i dont know which dj yet at crobar. Funny how all these great parties with awesome dancers and where LOVE IS THE MESSAGE is filled with blacks, and latinosand asians who dont do drugs and takethier music and dancing seriously.. While all the parties with problems are filled with whites.

I just got home from crobar and what an unbelieveable party. TERRY HUNTER, HEX HECTOR, TIMMY REGSFORD were relentless. 930pm tll 530am of nothing but HOUSE MUSIC. No stupid door drama, no stupid oh you cant get in cause your not dressed up shit. How could ou say that to a crowd who was literally all dressed in sweats and sneakers adclothes ready to sweat. That place from 12am til closing was packed with the best vibe that room has ever seen guranteee. NOBODY WAS in any dumb bottle service VIP rooms cause this crowd was all about dancing and MUSIC basically what a house party should be about.

Everyone who was onthat floor was screaming adn jumping up and down cover in baby powder cause its time to wurk the floor. No stupid guidos no young girls in short skirts no wannabes posing and taking up space. Nothing but love coming from that crowd reacting to every record that the djs dropped. Sharin the floor with dancers of all ages race and gener is what HOUSE is about. There are pics and videos taken which if i ind them lol i will psot for ya.

Grace jones perfomance was amazing as well. So was brian footwork greenes show with his dancers. Even the boxer jameel mccline was dancing his ass off and told me he felt realy stupid for having a collar shirt. No drunks in the crowd no drinks on the floor, what more could ya people who aways bitch and complain ask for. You guys dont know wat your missing but AUG 11TH you can see for yourself as the UNDERGROUND NETWORK presents chaka kahn and i dont know which dj yet at crobar. Funny how all these great parties with awesome dancers and where LOVE IS THE MESSAGE is filled with blacks, and latinosand asians who dont do drugs and takethier music and dancing seriously.. While all the parties with problems are filled with whites.

Of course that's what a good crowd is......I had a sick time too.......there is no better crowd than the SHELTER crowd and the BODY AND SOUL crowd......they're all about dancing and being the music!!!!!!!

This is a perfect example of how NOT to write a commentary about EDM event.

Your racially inflammatory comment how white people just don’t know how to have fun is just not true and not necessary.

Yeah right….maybe I should start hanging out more in downtown Paterson or maybe somehow all the stabbings you hear about on the news (mostly in Latino and black clubs) are part of this great vibe you speak of?

Are you trying to tell me that you never seen white B-boys, rave-kids or just regular white youth that knows the music, knows how to dance and knows how to enjoy themselves to THEIR favorite type of EDM (be it house, techno, trance or anything else).

Less arrogance and ignorance please.

Sharin the floor with dancers of all ages race and gener is what HOUSE is about.

unless of course you're a guido, a young girl in a tennis skirt, a wannabe, or even white for that matter...............

While all the parties with problems are filled with whites.

You know I used to have some respect for you until you made this comment. A totally moronic comment. Go out to some hip hop clubs and come back and tell me "love is the message" when someone pulls out their glock and starts shooting. It's not a racial thing, it's a stupidity thing. People who are fuckups are the ones that cause problems, regardless of race. Get a fuckin clue.

so i tried to go to sleep but i couldnt cause i knew my comments would sound harsh and rude. So as of right now i apoligize to anyone who took offense im not erasing it cause i figurered i could just xplian it here instead of acting like nothig happened.. I meant the typical PEOPLE who mess up our parties when most of us here just wanna get down to our djs. Ya know the type muscle heads trendy posers who crowd our floor. Most of those people i have come across were white thats all. Im not saying damn the white race now cmon i sleep with enough of those women and have enough white friends to say that. How many of ya do i know who are djs/ poducers and dancers do i show respect for. I got carried away with my comments so once again I APOLIGIZE. It was for lack of better words or terminalogy or somethig like that. Remember im not the brigtest person aroud now. I guess it just what happened at crobar the last time i was there musically i had a blast with some of ya, but that whole place was filled with IMO BAD ELEMENT. SORRY FOR THE DRAMA FOLKS. Really i jsut didnt know how to say it.

no..but really..silverbull is right. im white as hell and ill attest to what he's saying. the best house crowds r usually latin/black with some white folks sprinkled around. it's sad to say but white folks just dont have the soul of the 2 afforementioned groups...and they usually get banged the fuck up to enjoy a night out. call it racist or whatever..but its the fuckin truth....

Funny how all these great parties with awesome dancers and where LOVE IS THE MESSAGE is filled with blacks, and latinosand asians who dont do drugs and takethier music and dancing seriously.. While all the parties with problems are filled with whites.

Yeah, cause parties w/ blacks and latinos never have problems, right? And since when do you have to be a fucking walking encyclopedia of DJs/house music and be a spectacular dancer to go and have fun at a club and create a good vibe? Just b/c you think you know everything about the scene doesn't give you the right to knock others who are newcomers to it or those who are just there to have fun. And if people wanna dress up or down, that's their choice. Do what YOU like but respect the fact that others may like something else.

there is some truth to what this dudes saying he just said it the wrong way...while im not into the whole deephouse scene like this guy is (i do listen to it like at work or at home but not in clubs...just havent figured out how to dance to it), hes talking about the generic jersey juicemonkeys and their fake women who are also generic with their tennis skirts, fake boobs and 10 lbs of makeup (dont get me wrong id love to bang em all but most of em are just there for guys to buy em drinks...when it comes to partying theyre all sitting on the side like ur at a 7th grade party)...these are the people that bring down NY nightlife...theyre the reason bottle service is around cause they watch MTV and love the whole bling bling of pop culture (god i wish MTV would implode)...at least thats how i interpret it....the whole black and latino this was a bit much but i understand the underlying message

there is some truth to what this dudes saying he just said it the wrong way...while im not into the whole deephouse scene like this guy is (i do listen to it like at work or at home but not in clubs...just havent figured out how to dance to it), hes talking about the generic jersey juicemonkeys and their fake women who are also generic with their tennis skirts, fake boobs and 10 lbs of makeup (dont get me wrong id love to bang em all but most of em are just there for guys to buy em drinks...when it comes to partying theyre all sitting on the side like ur at a 7th grade party)...these are the people that bring down NY nightlife...theyre the reason bottle service is around cause they watch MTV and love the whole bling bling of pop culture (god i wish MTV would implode)...at least thats how i interpret it....the whole black and latino this was a bit much but i understand the underlying message

I understand his message too, and think what he was saying just came out wrong. But on the flipside, try to imagine how much shit I would have gotten had I said, "While all the parties with problems are filled with blacks."... people would not have been as forgiving.

kahn i was joking you fucking moron

i hope you choke and die

thanks for the sentiments rachel..................I do apologize for the fact that I didn't think your Kill Whitey comment was a joke.................My crystal ball broke last night..........you will have to excuse me........

Funny how all these great parties with awesome dancers and where LOVE IS THE MESSAGE is filled with blacks, and latinosand asians who dont do drugs and takethier music and dancing seriously.. While all the parties with problems are filled with whites.

couldn't agree more..............

people should pay attention to the words they choose and the context they choose to use them in..............

[it was for lack of better words or terminalogy or somethig like that. Remember im not the brigtest person aroud now. I guess it just what happened at crobar the last time i was there musically i had a blast with some of ya, but that whole place was filled with IMO BAD ELEMENT. SORRY FOR THE DRAMA FOLKS. Really i jsut didnt know how to say it.

why cant we all just get along....i mean for real people.....this constant bickering about whether or not the vibe is better with a black/latino/asain or white crowd is just foolish and represents the height of arrogance,in other words.....WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS, WE ARE ALL THE SAME....DAMMIT!!!

Or perhaps there's an alternative theory, maybe clubs that play predominantly house are filled with gay latinos, blacks and others. I know very few straight black guys who enjoy house, and I know a lot of black guys. So maybe the vibe is better when the club is full of gay people, irrespective of race. If that is your premise, then I would tend to agree. But leave race out of it. Makes you look stupid.

BINGO!

Grace Jones? Father Chris? Princess Xtravaganza?

Hello...Crobar was FULL of black and latino mostly GAY (this being the oporitve word) folks.

Silverbull may not have put his words in the best context but believe me this is what he's saying (even if he doesn't realize it).

Ya'll need to chill out. He's hardly a racist (and I don't even personally know him.)

I understand his message too, and think what he was saying just came out wrong. But on the flipside, try to imagine how much shit I would have gotten had I said, "While all the parties with problems are filled with blacks."... people would not have been as forgiving.

ah its all bullshit what u can and cant say these days...i personally dont care if this guy likes black and hispanics at parties...its his own taste...i know that most people would jump on that statement which is why i said that it was a bit much, but like i said i personally dont care

to the people who understand me thanks alot. To those who think other wise what can i say i didnt mean any harm. ANd i meant THESE parties the body and soul crowd, not jsut your regular club with blacks and latins. Well hopefully ya see past the comment and understand what i was trying to say but worded it wrong.See ya on the floor.