Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a Sexy Pic!~

moniquetz007

It's up to you guys, but I think the dudes need to work as a team on this and only give one dude's pic for one girl's pic. No more dudes pics until we're 1 to 1 ratio on this. lol

id love that dude ... but unfortunately most of the chicks on here are squares and so its not gonna happen !

just took 2 new pics.

for monica, brwneye, koky, wendy and whoever else asked for new pics. sorry first one is a lil blurry.

attachment.php?attachmentid=31664&stc=1QUOTE]

haha okay jesus... btw are your pants from Bebe.

lmao, i still have to point out the avatar, nothing like man ass, huh buddy?

bro.... :itsok: we'll invade cuba next.....

listen chief....im right there with you guys.....my father was in prison for 14 fucking years cuz of that guy. and my family still suffers because of him....i have no one here but my mother father brother and sister...the rest of my fam....they all still stuck over there...

i will take it down out of common courtesy....but if u cant take a joke, then dont read the post....remember...its a free country and i can post lo que me salga del culo...if u cant deal with me using it for comedic reasons then tough shit...