Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a Sexy Pic!~

moniquetz007

DAMMIT, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......let me go thru my gallery I think im running out of "DECENT" ones to post!!!!!

couplegmz11.jpg

...i think this is the best one you've posted so far vamp.... subtle, but very telling....i like it...

...and who in the world was taking those pics ?? somebody got one hell of a show.... lucky bastard !! :D

...i think this is the best one you've posted so far vamp.... subtle, but very telling....i like it...

...and who in the world was taking those pics ?? somebody got one hell of a show.... lucky bastard !! :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that lucky bastard was my then Husband who is now my recent X!!!!

Yeah I actually got this pic Bigger and have it Framed along with another one and have it here in my house, my mom freaks out everytime she comes over. But for some strange reason my A/C repair guy keeps asking me if my system is working properly:grin3:!!!!!

...lol....does it hang next to the last supper or anything like that?...great shots btw...
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't have any religious figures in my house!!!!!

Are you kidding me my mom is one of these Born Again Christians can you imagine, she already says im going to HELL!!!!!

...we all are....but i actually have salvadore dali's last supper pic in my dining room...there is something about it...i'm not religious, more spiritual than anything else...but the painting has something to it....i'll just need to get one of your pieces next to it and i'll be set.....[/bullseye]...

...we all are....but i actually have salvadore dali's last supper pic in my dining room...there is something about it...i'm not religious, more spiritual than anything else...but the painting has something to it....i'll just need to get one of your pieces next to it and i'll be set.....[/bullseye]...
LMAO, i'm sure it would;)!!!