Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Five....

tc55

5. focus on finishing school and get into graduate school so i can get my phd

4.be financially stable and working in my field for some time after graduating so i know i can make it on my own and not rely on a partner to provide for me for the rest of my life

3. live on my own

2. go out, have fun and experience everything life has to offer with my friends and with the different people i meet

1. spend time doing what i want to do, living by my own rules

i think that my # 1 is the most important to me because i need to know myself a lot more and experience things on my own (i.e living on my own and being single) in order to be prepared to share everything with one person for the rest of my life... i think that while im not 100% sure of everything i am and everything i have and want out of life, i cannot give myself to someone completely... and rather than to fight to try to be that way when im not ready, id rather do these things on my own... so that when the time comes.. i am an experienced person, a much wiser and knowledgable person... i find that the more u do things by ur own will, the stronger u become.

3. Advance further in my career

2. Find the poor schmuck that will have to deal me 24/7 for the rest of his god forsaken life.

1. Live with him first, so he has a preview of what he's getting into.

:laugh2:

When I thought about this...I'm guessing I'm somewhat ready for marriage? . . .or at least close? I'm already on my own, being independent, finished college, and have been traveling.

Scary realization, actually. . . :aaah: