Clubplanet Nightlife Community

zombie nation

he played it again???????????

i think that track was made as a joke to all the "zombies" aka crackheads in the clubs.

if u have ever seen the video..its a fake infommercial where a guy is trying to sell you whack products.

i know somebody is laughing out there really hard at the success of this record.

i cant belive he played it...again.

Nothing wrong with a track that moves the crowd. What if you were a dj and ur floor was dead, everybody standing by the wall??? Would you play Zombie nation then?? I would.

Ok, I agree the track is played out, no doubt about that but that's just natural. Every song gets played out. That doesn't take away anything from this track though.

What amazes me about this track is that it stood out, it was different, it got noticed. Every producer's dream to make a track like that. Not that easy, trust me. If I was a producer, I would love to have a Zombie nation too. Plus, it'll make me a lot of money. smile.gif I know this track is old, but it deserves credit for blowing up. It was a HIT---you can't beat that.

------------------

let the music play....

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

anyone else wish carl hadn't played zombie nation last night?

my boy carl needs to be bitch slapped. i can't believe he dropped that shit. the only thing that could Maybe make me reconcile it is that it just hit the charts not too long ago in the uk. but.. i dunno.........

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif

Originally posted by turntable:

Nothing wrong with a track that moves the crowd. What if you were a dj and ur floor was dead, everybody standing by the wall??? Would you play Zombie nation then?? I would.

Ok, I agree the track is played out, no doubt about that but that's just natural. Every song gets played out. That doesn't take away anything from this track though.

What amazes me about this track is that it stood out, it was different, it got noticed. Every producer's dream to make a track like that. Not that easy, trust me. If I was a producer, I would love to have a Zombie nation too. Plus, it'll make me a lot of money. smile.gif I know this track is old, but it deserves credit for blowing up. It was a HIT---you can't beat that.

C'mon...its ok...admit to us that you're one of the creators of Zombie Nation... cwm8.gif

------------------

keep disco evil...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by deanna11:

when the song came on, half the crowd was cheering like they should've been at exit

whats wrong with the people cheering at exit. maybe they like to cheer and have fun. and just cause a song is commercial doesnt mean people cant cheer for it. your just mad that zombie nation was played over twilo's sound system.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Yeah Zombie Nation is wayyyyyy played out. But I still think it's a great track. And it's one that stood out. I don't think anyone should get pissed if it's being played. Remember in the beginning of the year when you all were chanting along with it??? Just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

For those of you that think Zombie is a GREAT track, I'd hate to be stuck in a car ride while your playing your GREAT cds. I'd rather walk...

What's GREAT about the track, if I may ask?

and just because your a dj that needs to get the crowd going, u think it's nice to drop crap like that? Cox had the crowd pumped up already. He played 'ubik' like 1/2 hour before Zombie which hyped everybody up just fine. They were't dead like some of u say.

The Dave Clarke mix isn't nearly as bad as the other mixes. Atleast Coxy stuck to that mix, but even still. It's all cheddar.

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Originally posted by deanna11:

when the song came on, half the crowd was cheering like they should've been at exit

whats wrong with the people cheering at exit. maybe they like to cheer and have fun. and just cause a song is commercial doesnt mean people cant cheer for it. your just mad that zombie nation was played over twilo's sound system.

exactly. any song i hear at exit, i don't want to hear at twilo. any song i hear at twilo, i'd be pretty happy to hear at exit

I love it, I really-really love it. For all you Exit, SF and "NYC Cheese DJ" haters over their at Twilo, this ones from all of us. FUCK YOU!!!

All I heard from day one on this board is "Go to Exit and listen to your Zombie Nation", well I didn't here it at Exit saturday, guess you heard it at your precious Twilo though huh? Laugh Out Loud!!!

Yeah that's right baby, I'm beefin alright!!! Let the drama begin cause you really don't have much of a response to this one, not that I can really think of anyway... I got way too much time on my hands right now (un-employed) don't make me have go to the archives and start quote'n mother fuckers...

[This message has been edited by gabrielll (edited 11-05-2000).]

Originally posted by gabrielll:

I love it, I really love. For all you Exit, SF and "NYC Cheese DJ" haters over their at Twilo, this ones from all of us. FUCK YOU!!!

All I heard from day one on this board is "Go to Exit and listen to your Zombie Nation", well I didn't here it at Exit saturday, guess you heard it at your precious Twilo though huh? Laugh Out Loud!!!

Yeah that's right baby, I'm beefin alright!!! Let the drama begin cause you really don't have much of a response to this one, not that I can really think of anyway...

I think you're enjoying yourself a little too much at this moment..

yes gabrielll twilo is now blasting zombie nation and do it again, while exit and the tunnel are blasting joints. havent been to exit im a while but im looking foward to the next time i go. just look at my signature

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE