Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being naked...

JadeEyes

Are you comfortable with your body?

I have a lot of girlfriends that have the biggest issue with being fully naked or naked in the light around guys they see, date or are in relationships with. I don't seem to understand this.

I actually love being naked and not even thinking of it in a sexual way when around anyone, but in a comfortable way with myself.

Hmmn, when I am alone in my apartment, I often Rock out with my cock out... Otherwise, I guess it depends on the mood. I just think the penis is an ugly body part... so for the most part, if I am entertaining guests, I'll sometimes walk around in my boxers... nothing to be ashamed of... :)

Are you comfortable with your body?

I have a lot of girlfriends that have the biggest issue with being fully naked or naked in the light around guys they see, date or are in relationships with. I don't seem to understand this.

I actually love being naked and not even thinking of it in a sexual way when around anyone, but in a comfortable way with myself.

Im not too comfortable being naked. Although my bf likes it when I am, I still have a hard time being fully naked like without ANYTHING. Sometime just a t-shirt and panties or whatever. Most of the time I like to have something on. I dont think Ive ever really been totally comfortable with being naked not even around my best friend of 12 years or sister and mom, even when I was younger. But, someday soon I can see myself being a lil more comfortable being naked in my own home. I dont think Ill ever be comfortable being naked around strangers.

I am super insecure and uncomfortable being naked. I've always been like that, it's something I really hate about myself and want to change...but it's so hard, I don't know why I'm like this :(

because youre insane.

youre gorgeous!!