Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anal....

captainpec

Perhaps ya'll are doing it wrong. It took some convincing, but I finally got my girl to try it some years ago. Now it is almost her favorite thing. She totally goes berserk and orgasms like a maniac. Being taboo is part of the fun.

up until about a week or so ago I hadnt ever been "able" to have anal sex. Well one night my bf and I were drunk and we decided wed try it again. Except this time we took it a lot slower and used better lube. It was a success, and I actualy enjoyed it. So I thought maybe the only reason I could do it was because I was intoxicated and couldnt feel the pain as much. Oh I was wrong, I did it sober and same way as before. yeah it hurt more than the first time, but the worst was in the beginning. Once everything got going, the pain actually started feeling good. It wasnt that OMG this hurts really bad pain, its that when someone smacks your ass feels good kind of pain.Although I dont know how often Ill be doing it just because I can see myself liking it wayyyyy too much and then Ill be ruined for life :)

up until about a week or so ago I hadnt ever been "able" to have anal sex. Well one night my bf and I were drunk and we decided wed try it again. Except this time we took it a lot slower and used better lube. It was a success, and I actualy enjoyed it. So I thought maybe the only reason I could do it was because I was intoxicated and couldnt feel the pain as much. Oh I was wrong, I did it sober and same way as before. yeah it hurt more than the first time, but the worst was in the beginning. Once everything got going, the pain actually started feeling good. It wasnt that OMG this hurts really bad pain, its that when someone smacks your ass feels good kind of pain.Although I dont know how often Ill be doing it just because I can see myself liking it wayyyyy too much and then Ill be ruined for life :)

Watch out, you can get pregnant from too much anal! But I applaude you ladies for loving the game... :bowdown:

Girls be tripping man. I want dese girls to leave my bed but sometimes they be staying over all night. I just want sex man dont stay over. One girl stayed over til the next day at about 4 or 5. All girls want relationships dont trip. She even be sending me e-mails talking about dating. Who u kidding. I need a sista cant resist ha.

Girls be tripping man. I want dese girls to leave my bed but sometimes they be staying over all night. I just want sex man dont stay over. One girl stayed over til the next day at about 4 or 5. All girls want relationships dont trip. She even be sending me e-mails talking about dating. Who u kidding. I need a sista cant resist ha.

how does that have to do with anal?