Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being Single Or Being Taken? Which Is Best?

danadane420

PERSONALLY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE---I HATE BEING SINGLE --I MEAN YEAH IT'S FUN---YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WHENEVER YOU WANT--BUT I MISS THE CUDDLING AND ALL THE CUTE LITTLE THINGS COUPLES DO TOGETHER-- I'VE BEEN SINGLE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND IT;S STARTING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY--DON'T GET ME WRONG--SINGLE LIFE HAS IT'S BENEFITS---BUT DON'T GUYS WANT RELATIONSHIPS ---IS IT ALL ABOUT SEX??? :makeout:

I HATE being single. Cant stand it! I think the longest Ive been single since I was 16 is hmmm about 5 months. And that was torture. I dont just date just so Im not single, I just happen to be fortunate enough to find guys who actually wanna date me lol :D and most of my relationships have been long term so I guess that helps. I think the thing I hate most about being single is sleeping alone at night and no cuddling. The sex isnt even an issue cause Im sure I could find a guy who just wants to fuck, plenty of those out there.

:werd:

being single deff. has its advantages, but i love the relationship that im in and wouldnt give that up for anything, its such a wonderful feeling when u finally meet someone that u can call ur best friend and ur lover at the same time, i can do what i want and he can do what he wants, only w respect, and that is the best feeling in the world to me , i love it!!! :love:

i was single for 2 yrs and it was sad in the beginning then i was happy to be single but then this yr i was starting to feel lonely and sad cuz i havent found anyone worth it till now and now i am soo happy!! :bounce::love:

There is really no right way to answer this question. It's an extremely individual process. You could say you like being single now but in a month it could be a complete 180. A lot has to do with how you can handle being by yourself. Whether you got hurt in a relationship plays a huge part too. I don't know... to me there are too many variables here to give a definitive answer one way or the other.

PERSONALLY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE---I HATE BEING SINGLE --I MEAN YEAH IT'S FUN---YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WHENEVER YOU WANT--BUT I MISS THE CUDDLING AND ALL THE CUTE LITTLE THINGS COUPLES DO TOGETHER-- I'VE BEEN SINGLE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND IT;S STARTING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY--DON'T GET ME WRONG--SINGLE LIFE HAS IT'S BENEFITS---BUT DON'T GUYS WANT RELATIONSHIPS ---IS IT ALL ABOUT SEX??? :makeout:

I promise you.... you will probably be screaming to be single again when you find a guy and have a relationship. I do it sometimes now and Im married

being single deff. has its advantages, but i love the relationship that im in and wouldnt give that up for anything, its such a wonderful feeling when u finally meet someone that u can call ur best friend and ur lover at the same time, i can do what i want and he can do what he wants, only w respect, and that is the best feeling in the world to me , i love it!!! :love:

Ditto Baby Doll.

:makeout::love:

i hate being single..... who cares if i cant go out to as many places as i can know whenever i want. as long as i dont come back home to an empty bed and get some nice action every nite. ill be sooooooo happy..........

I love being in this relationship and I wouldnt trade it for all of my previous single days. He lets me do my thing..clubs, bars etc without giving me the 3rd degree and vice versa. i dont have to hold back who I am, and its the best feeling in the world to be with someone that lets you be yourself and still loves you for it.

Guest gabo
COME HAVE A DRINK--I'M THE HOT BLONDE AT THE MAIN BAR!!

I lovvvvve blondes... wanna fuck? seriously I am free on sat afternoon from 4:00pm to 4:04pm. that should give me enough time to do it at least 5 times.

:werd:my bf is the same way :love:
I love being in this relationship and I wouldnt trade it for all of my previous single days. He lets me do my thing..clubs, bars etc without giving me the 3rd degree and vice versa. i dont have to hold back who I am, and its the best feeling in the world to be with someone that lets you be yourself and still loves you for it.