Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Internet Casanovas...

captainpec

What are you thoughts, comments, concerns, questions? We are here to help... I believe I posted earlier on this topic, but labeled it "spineless jellyfish" on the message boards... oh well, call me a playa hata beotch...

I've seen a recent resurgence after a quiet couple months...

is this in reference to your drinking party............

Those girls are my personal friends and found out about the site through me... don't get jealous now... :jerkoff:

The club message board would be the last place I would come to look for women...

They are the worst, and this board is absolutely riddled with them. Then come in armed to the teeth with these things, makes me sick................

:makeout::love::bowdown::drool::hump:

post-2-1071822214.jpg

Everyday around here is like RED alert

Agreed. People who spend their entire day posting :bowdown: s smilies, "This is the Room of People Who Care" and "Owned" pics, and nothing else besides that, leave the board empty of anything interesting and original to read about or look at.

I use to love some of the comments and questions on this board - stuff that shocks the senses, stories that totally rock. Let's get it going again.

Those girls are my personal friends and found out about the site through me... don't get jealous now... :jerkoff:

The club message board would be the last place I would come to look for women...

easy bro..............just checkin.........since this is your thread..

Agreed. People who spend their entire day posting :bowdown: s smilies, "This is the Room of People Who Care" and "Owned" pics, and nothing else besides that, leave the board empty of anything interesting and original to read about or look at.

I use to love some of the comments and questions on this board - stuff that shocks the senses, stories that totally rock. Let's get it going again.

seeeeeeeriously its not just guys doin it to gals its gals to gals and gals to guys... shit like "aww i cant spread anymoer love :sad:" and "omg your so beautiful"

fucking fake pussies

seeeeeeeriously its not just guys doin it to gals its gals to gals and gals to guys... shit like "aww i cant spread anymoer love :sad:" and "omg your so beautiful"

fucking fake pussies

some people genuinely feel other people are good looking when it comes to pics. agreed, some people are just looking to be like accepted in the "cp circle" but those people are gay. and like the love thing, i think ive only seen that on the reputation thread which is like a thread dedicated to giving rep points because DUH rep points make us cool and without them we are cp outcasts.....or not.............but in some cases its like people give you points and like nice little msgs so you want to like hit them back, just for the fuck of it........i cant believe i just typed all that...i fucking live with my boyfriend i met online

Guest gabo
I've given up hope for me and CP-no one seems to like my posts...I'm gonna go slit my wrist and sit in a bathtub. i have 35 measly points

I like you and your posts! trust me thos estupid green dots me NOTHING! I would have a million green thingies too if I told everyone to give them too me... but if you want Ill give u a few points :makeout: