Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the worst job

data entry at this law place.. it was like a nazi camp or something...

the hrs were 7:00 - 3:30, and on the first day it was training, so we got to get in at 8... so they had us these manuals to read, and give us some supplies (a notepad, pen, highlighter, post its, and a folder)

the lady said she would give us some time to look over the manual, it was about 15 pages, she gave us 45 mins to look over it... then she was like ok, we're going to go over it... she read the wholeeeeee thing back to us.... the abbreviations and shit like that, she'd spell and say the meaning...

so after that, she told us about the "rules"

2 10-minute breaks, and a half hour lunch break, you couldn't take your first break til after 9, and you had to take your 2nd one before 2, you couldn't put the breaks together, and they couldn't be added to your lunch.. you had 3 times in which you could choose to have lunch... 11:30, 12, or 12:30, once you picked, you were supposed to stick with that time forever....

the supplies you were given, you were supposed to leave in your folder, and put in a box at the end of the day, and get them in the morning...

you could bring in cds and listen to them through headphones...

you weren't supposed to talk.... i was helping this lady next to me once, and the guy told me to shut up, so i quit...

but there was this guy there, reallyyyyyy weird.. he'd just sit there and stare at me forever.... and he put his jacket on his head, and sunglasses on the back of his head like he could see through the back of his head... i remember i was wearing this a|x shirt once, and it looks like a jersey.... and he was like oh, you play a sport? but the job sucked

A few years ago out of college I got suckered in to working for some company called DS-MAX. Basically it was a promotion company where you had to go door to door and they talk it up how you will own your own office and shit. I was working 6 days a week, 12-14 hours/day. In reality it was one of those pyramid schemes where you have to build a team under you...

If you know anyone who is doing this for this company make sure you talk to them and tell them to quit. I know so many people who's lives it has ruined. They completely brain wash you.

A few years ago out of college I got suckered in to working for some company called DS-MAX. Basically it was a promotion company where you had to go door to door and they talk it up how you will own your own office and shit. I was working 6 days a week, 12-14 hours/day. In reality it was one of those pyramid schemes where you have to build a team under you...

If you know anyone who is doing this for this company make sure you talk to them and tell them to quit. I know so many people who's lives it has ruined. They completely brain wash you.

Sucker

I'll tell you though...I use to be a janitor (or as we like to be called custodial engineers ) during the summer for the Board of Ed out in Staten Island (I.S. 7) and most people would think that it sucks but it was actually a great summer job. I made a shit load of $$, didn't have to do much work, had a bunch of little 13 year old girls sweating me and had some fun with some of the summer camp leaders.

And the overtime was great