Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Spirit last night

A few of my friends wanted to go to Spirit last night and since I haven't been there for JP's Saturday night party, I figured what the hell. Just a few comments:

Musically speaking, it was a pretty good night; nothing really memorable, but a pretty good set w/ some nice hard beats nonetheless. The new Phazon sounds good.

The crowd, on the other hand, was totally wack. Tons of juiceheads running around with their shirts off everywhere you looked. Guys, I'm sure everyone was really impressed by the fact that you spend 3 hours a day in the gym/tanning salon. Nothing wrong w/ working out, but when you walk around a club w/ your shirt off, you look like a fuckin tool. Stop trying so hard, k? Also, there are clothing stores around not named Armani Exchange. To top it all off, a bunch of people formed this big circle which took up a bunch of space on the crowded dancefloor and people were jumping in the middle doing breakdancing moves and shit, almost kicking people, etc. Sorry, but the middle of a crowded dancefloor is no place for this shit. I still managed to have a good time w/ my friends, but I don't see myself going back to this party in the future. I really don't mind JP; I think he's a pretty good DJ, but the crowd there was just so lame. Bunch of posers everywhere you looked. Friday nights @ Spirit are definately a better choice if somebody good happens to be spinning. Just my 2 cents on the night.

The crowd, on the other hand, was totally wack. Tons of juiceheads running around with their shirts off everywhere you looked. Guys, I'm sure everyone was really impressed by the fact that you spend 3 hours a day in the gym/tanning salon. Nothing wrong w/ working out, but when you walk around a club w/ your shirt off, you look like a fuckin tool. Stop trying so hard, k? .

:laugh::werd:

Hey mike! When we hangin son? Anyway everything described is what is expected there so there should be no surprise by now. Peace.

real soon bro, probably this comming weekend. I havn't been able to come out because of work. We just had our opening at my restaurant on July 8th so i've been working crazy hours, 83 1/2 hours this week...you guys should come visit me at work and have dinner. Anyway I'll see you guys soon, IM me on aol MikeK12258

A few of my friends wanted to go to Spirit last night and since I haven't been there for JP's Saturday night party, I figured what the hell. Just a few comments:

Musically speaking, it was a pretty good night; nothing really memorable, but a pretty good set w/ some nice hard beats nonetheless. The new Phazon sounds good.

The crowd, on the other hand, was totally wack. Tons of juiceheads running around with their shirts off everywhere you looked. Guys, I'm sure everyone was really impressed by the fact that you spend 3 hours a day in the gym/tanning salon. Nothing wrong w/ working out, but when you walk around a club w/ your shirt off, you look like a fuckin tool. Stop trying so hard, k? Also, there are clothing stores around not named Armani Exchange. To top it all off, a bunch of people formed this big circle which took up a bunch of space on the crowded dancefloor and people were jumping in the middle doing breakdancing moves and shit, almost kicking people, etc. Sorry, but the middle of a crowded dancefloor is no place for this shit. I still managed to have a good time w/ my friends, but I don't see myself going back to this party in the future. I really don't mind JP; I think he's a pretty good DJ, but the crowd there was just so lame. Bunch of posers everywhere you looked. Friday nights @ Spirit are definately a better choice if somebody good happens to be spinning. Just my 2 cents on the night.

stay home please.! :deadfish:

liquidskyny Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleym

JP was amazing last night. He played In Your Eyes..Enough said!

uh he's been playing that almost every week for a year or so + GTI + I Believe In Love (mix or acc.)

He hasn't been playing IYE every week at Spirit.

Okay I haven't been on this board in years, but it's funny how things never change. The club scene is still the muscle dicks with no shirts on, with stubbly arm hairs, running around high on crack and whatever else, posing and looking who's got the best body. Hahha. I just have to laugh! I can't believe I used to be in that crowd. SF, christ, last time I was there was a Halloween party about 3 years ago I think, at about 10 a.m.! Total crack den. JP, still spinning the same shiznit. Ahh, the clubbing days....