Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the hardest for YOU to score

One reason why I love livin in NYC...........you can get anything AND they come right to your doorstep with whatever you need. Def. an evil thing........but delivery services are the best thing ever:)

They deliever to long island ??

go to a Jam Band show, you'll find psychedelics galore. or come to Boston. There's plenty of K, pure MDMA, nugz, glass, yeayo, and whatnot. I dont know that there's been a shortage of anything up here.

actually since X moved to LA there has been an abundence.

i dont know where you're form but you can get dust in Paterson, NJ on almost any drug corner or project

DMT and psychedlics (sp) are really hard to get

I'm in Chicago. They have PCP somewere on the Southside but I don't want to try and find it in the projects or from some stupid gangbanger

K goddammit.. I put my guy on it over a week ago, and even with a connect he can't seem to get it.

Good shrooms though.. cheap, easy to get, and 1.5g with a couple lines of K was enough to make me think I'd gone too far. Too bad I don't dig shrooming too much.

• 3 weeks later...
K goddammit.. I put my guy on it over a week ago, and even with a connect he can't seem to get it.

Good shrooms though.. cheap, easy to get, and 1.5g with a couple lines of K was enough to make me think I'd gone too far. Too bad I don't dig shrooming too much.

Two more hours and I'm gonna get nice!