Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HBO's "Taxicab confessions"...some messed up shit!

havokk

You guys ever seen that show. I just watched the most messed up conversation ever. This 20 year old gay guy is in the cab talking to a middle age woman driver. He begins by telling her he is gay and heading to a club. He then proceeds to tell her that he was recently anally raped by his homophobic best friend after he told him he was gay (took 16 stitches to put him proper). :vomit2: Then he proceeds to tell her that as a result, his parents disowned him and kicke him out of the house. So he moved in with his 50 year old lover, who he claims happens to have a 12 inch penis. The lady asks him does anal sex hurt, and he says no. Then he tells her how some of his gay friends like to get fists shoved up their asses and that after a few "fist-fucking sessions", as he puts it, they have to wear depends for the rest of their days. :vomit2:

Finally, he tells the lady how he is heading to a club for some anonymous gay sex. Apparently, the way it goes down at this club is that guys stick their dicks through holes in the wall, and guys on the other side of the wall anonymously suck them off. :vomit2:

Yeah, just thought I'd share that charming bedtime story with you folks. I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight.

Now carry on...

You guys ever seen that show. I just watched the most messed up conversation ever. This 20 year old gay guy is in the cab talking to a middle age woman driver. He begins by telling her he is gay and heading to a club...

Yep, I saw that one too!

Some of them seem fake though...don't you think?

lol i saw this episode a while back. it's old tho

You guys ever seen that show. I just watched the most messed up conversation ever. This 20 year old gay guy is in the cab talking to a middle age woman driver. He begins by telling her he is gay and heading to a club. He then proceeds to tell her that he was recently anally raped by his homophobic best friend after he told him he was gay (took 16 stitches to put him proper). :vomit2: Then he proceeds to tell her that as a result, his parents disowned him and kicke him out of the house. So he moved in with his 50 year old lover, who he claims happens to have a 12 inch penis. The lady asks him does anal sex hurt, and he says no. Then he tells her how some of his gay friends like to get fists shoved up their asses and that after a few "fist-fucking sessions", as he puts it, they have to wear depends for the rest of their days. :vomit2:

Finally, he tells the lady how he is heading to a club for some anonymous gay sex. Apparently, the way it goes down at this club is that guys stick their dicks through holes in the wall, and guys on the other side of the wall anonymously suck them off. :vomit2:

Yeah, just thought I'd share that charming bedtime story with you folks. I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight.

Now carry on...

Yep, I saw that one too!

Some of them seem fake though...don't you think?

I wonder if they tell them they are on camera before or after the conversation? Some might just bullshit some story to get on t.v., the way some Springer guests do.