Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the cunts at bars/clubs that give you attitude.

anotherway83

right, so im at the bar, its packed as fuck, im trying to close my tab. this cute lil bitch walks up right next to me cos her friend is there, she wants to talk to her. she has on a nice dress. i whisper in her ear, "thats a nice dress you have on". she completely ignores me and turns away. now im mad as fuck, i dont like this shit from bitches. :nono: so i grab her firmly by the shoulder and turn her around. she says "dont touch me" with that fake smile cunts so easily put on. i say once again, "i said, thats a nice dress you have on" she replies "i heard you" to which i say "TOO BAD YOU LOOK UGLY IN IT" and walk away. she gasped but i was too pissed to stick around to see what she might've said later.

thats it, i've had it from bitches giving attitude. i dont care if i fuckin get thrown out of a bar, but if some chic is gonna act like a total cunt and not even SMILE at receiving a compliment, im gonna do all i can to ruin her night as well. :hat:

from my experience it has always been the brunettes that give attitude, while blondes, even if they're not really attracted to you, will still be polite, and will prolly end up giving you the wrong number or sum such shit. :laugh:

sorry just had to vent. night wasn't a total disaster tho...for other reasons ;)

on behalf of my gender.. i apologize

it's just that when chicks hear a compliment (esp. in a bar or club) warning bells go off where we automatically assume it's a line to get into our pants.

so when we actually hear a guy say something nice to us and we're not interested in getting to know you, we either ignore or give dirty looks. sorry.

:bounce:

right, so im at the bar, its packed as fuck, im trying to close my tab. this cute lil bitch walks up right next to me cos her friend is there, she wants to talk to her. she has on a nice dress. i whisper in her ear, "thats a nice dress you have on". she completely ignores me and turns away. now im mad as fuck, i dont like this shit from bitches. :nono: so i grab her firmly by the shoulder and turn her around.

dude are you nuts?

if that would have been a friend of mine and i´d have seen some stranger grab her by the shoulder, forcing her to turn around after a childish attempt of hitting on her... man i´d so be all over you you wouldn´t believe. the bouncers too man.

you can be lucky non of her friends or bouncers saw this. and she was a nice person for not telling the bouncers. cuz you´d be out of there so fast you wouldn´t believe.

dude are you nuts?

if that would have been a friend of mine and i´d have seen some stranger grab her by the shoulder, forcing her to turn around after a childish attempt of hitting on her... man i´d so be all over you you wouldn´t believe. the bouncers too man.

you can be lucky non of her friends or bouncers saw this. and she was a nice person for not telling the bouncers. cuz you´d be out of there so fast you wouldn´t believe.

you're exactly right. but as i said, i dont give a fuck if it gets me thrown out...the satisfaction i'll get from having ruined her night will more than make up for it :)

you're exactly right. but as i said, i dont give a fuck if it gets me thrown out...

not just thrown out dude. getting HURT. with "being all over you" i mean i would have been right in your face telling you to fucking leave the club NOW. if you wouldn´t comply or start some shit, you´d have a right straight in your face in less than a second. or a beerbottle over your head. or a glass stabbed in your face. cause then i´d have to think that you´re looking for trouble and want to get into a fight. in which case i´ll gladly let you have it.

really think about it man. a girl is not worth getting hurt for. and that´s what you´re soooooooooooooo provoking when you pull shit like this.

the satisfaction i'll get from having ruined her night will more than make up for it :)

what makes you think you ruined her night. to her (just like you portrait yourself to us right now) you are just a desperate guy, that resorts to violence really quick. she had no respect for you and didn´t care for you at all. if she would, she would have adressed you. you´re the same as every construction worker out there. shouting comments behind her. when a construction worker shouts "you look tight in that dress" behind her, she doesn´t even turn her head. and when he then shouts "you look really ugly in it" clearly only saying that only because she rejected him... do you think she cares AT ALL??!!

on behalf of my gender.. i apologize

it's just that when chicks hear a compliment (esp. in a bar or club) warning bells go off where we automatically assume it's a line to get into our pants.

so when we actually hear a guy say something nice to us and we're not interested in getting to know you, we either ignore or give dirty looks. sorry.

:bounce:

This is so true! I agree with you on this one!

Why is it that guys in bars (punks) resort to hitting a guy with a bottle? Unless the guy is way out of control... or honestly even then I think it is utter bullshit. Not only can you scar someone from hitting them with a bottle, but you can hurt someone innocent in the process. My take on the matter is that if you are too pussy to fight with your hands, put the beer muscles away... moreover, unless a girl is being raped - stay out of it. She wouldn't come to your aid if you needed help and you are not going to look like Lancelot for coming over to try and help her.

With that said, Anotherway - you shouldn't have put your hand on her no matter what... but yes, there are many cunts with attitudes at bars/clubs.

Why is it that guys in bars (punks) resort to hitting a guy with a bottle? Unless the guy is way out of control... or honestly even then I think it is utter bullshit. Not only can you scar someone from hitting them with a bottle, but you can hurt someone innocent in the process. My take on the matter is that if you are too pussy to fight with your hands, put the beer muscles away... moreover, unless a girl is being raped - stay out of it. She wouldn't come to your aid if you needed help and you are not going to look like Lancelot for coming over to try and help her.

With that said, Anotherway - you shouldn't have put your hand on her no matter what... but yes, there are many cunts with attitudes at bars/clubs.

its all talk

agreed! unless its your girl, family, or friend dont get involved.

tsk! TSK! I'd kick any guys ass who would demand someone else to leave the bar "NOW", I mean if u dont like it, u leave! or let the owner of the bar take care of it.....

and such a hypocritical statment "a girl is not worth getting hurt for"....so mr macho man, did u ever figure the other guy might just be able to kick ur ass, while u were trying to protect your girl.....

On the other hand, I compliment everyone wheater they deserve it or not, I just think it is always politically right to say something good about everyone.....

not just thrown out dude. getting HURT. with "being all over you" i mean i would have been right in your face telling you to fucking leave the club NOW. if you wouldn´t comply or start some shit, you´d have a right straight in your face in less than a second. or a beerbottle over your head. or a glass stabbed in your face. cause then i´d have to think that you´re looking for trouble and want to get into a fight. in which case i´ll gladly let you have it.

really think about it man. a girl is not worth getting hurt for. and that´s what you´re soooooooooooooo provoking when you pull shit like this.

what makes you think you ruined her night. to her (just like you portrait yourself to us right now) you are just a desperate guy, that resorts to violence really quick. she had no respect for you and didn´t care for you at all. if she would, she would have adressed you. you´re the same as every construction worker out there. shouting comments behind her. when a construction worker shouts "you look tight in that dress" behind her, she doesn´t even turn her head. and when he then shouts "you look really ugly in it" clearly only saying that only because she rejected him... do you think she cares AT ALL??!!

I know what another way is talking about, and i can feel his anger. It's very frustrating to us guys when we give a girl a compliment and she has the nerve to act like that. Who do you think you are?

I compliment you (anotherway) on that snappy comeback.

But as far as grabbing her shoulder and doing that shit, that's not cool. you shouldn't just touch a stranger like that. it's an invasion that's not welcome (espec. since she acted so bitchy)

Im laughing at the reactions of some of the guys here. Seems like any ol reason to start a fight is sufficient. What am i, back in Boston again :laugh:

i have to agree with pec, i know this might sound like something gondi would say but "violence is not the answer" what would it achieve in the long run? nothing. believe me there's not one guy in here who has not been through similar situations i know i've had women completely ignore me at one time or another, and i know how much it sucks. you just have to cut your loses and don't let it get to you. for one girl that won't talk to you there's plenty that will. :beer:

Why is it that guys in bars (punks) resort to hitting a guy with a bottle? Unless the guy is way out of control... or honestly even then I think it is utter bullshit. Not only can you scar someone from hitting them with a bottle, but you can hurt someone innocent in the process. My take on the matter is that if you are too pussy to fight with your hands, put the beer muscles away...

yeah the whole scarring thing sucks...I got a snapple bottle right to my dome and that shit is still fucked up. Sorry captain, I should have said I would have asked him if he would like to step out side for a nice, fair one on one fight...just trying to get a point across so there was no reason to take it so literally

moreover, unless a girl is being raped - stay out of it. She wouldn't come to your aid if you needed help and you are not going to look like Lancelot for coming over to try and help her.

this is just utter nonscense...

My .02

Girl was a bitch for ignoring compliment...could have just grinned quickly and went back about her biz. But guy could have figured...."hmm she's not feeling me so lemme move on..." GROW UP!

As far as anotherway grabbing her shoulder :bigfinge: THAT'S WRONG! Always keep your hands to yourself...looks and words are one thing but touching is a def :nono:

And for the posters that said that if they would have saw they would have kicked his ass :blah::blah::blah: ....I HATE that shit! Hate gurls who provoke the fights and guys for "bringing on the muscle". Nothing that happened was worth breaking a glass over someone's head. BE REAL PEOPLE!!

Sorry, but a couple of months ago I saw this guy crack his head open in front of a club cause he was sucka punched for buying a gurl a drink that "belonged" to another crowd...wtf is that?!!?!?!

right, so im at the bar, its packed as fuck, im trying to close my tab. this cute lil bitch walks up right next to me cos her friend is there, she wants to talk to her. she has on a nice dress. i whisper in her ear, "thats a nice dress you have on". she completely ignores me and turns away. now im mad as fuck, i dont like this shit from bitches. :nono: so i grab her firmly by the shoulder and turn her around. she says "dont touch me" with that fake smile cunts so easily put on. i say once again, "i said, thats a nice dress you have on" she replies "i heard you" to which i say "TOO BAD YOU LOOK UGLY IN IT" and walk away. she gasped but i was too pissed to stick around to see what she might've said later.

thats it, i've had it from bitches giving attitude. i dont care if i fuckin get thrown out of a bar, but if some chic is gonna act like a total cunt and not even SMILE at receiving a compliment, im gonna do all i can to ruin her night as well. :hat:

from my experience it has always been the brunettes that give attitude, while blondes, even if they're not really attracted to you, will still be polite, and will prolly end up giving you the wrong number or sum such shit. :laugh:

sorry just had to vent. night wasn't a total disaster tho...for other reasons ;)

Good for you .....Put those bitches in their place.....I wish I had a camera for their reactions to comments like that.....hahaaaaa

My .02

Girl was a bitch for ignoring compliment...could have just grinned quickly and went back about her biz. But guy could have figured...."hmm she's not feeling me so lemme move on..." GROW UP!

As far as anotherway grabbing her shoulder :bigfinge: THAT'S WRONG! Always keep your hands to yourself...looks and words are one thing but touching is a def :nono:

And for the posters that said that if they would have saw they would have kicked his ass :blah::blah::blah: ....I HATE that shit! Hate gurls who provoke the fights and guys for "bringing on the muscle". Nothing that happened was worth breaking a glass over someone's head. BE REAL PEOPLE!!

Sorry, but a couple of months ago I saw this guy crack his head open in front of a club cause he was sucka punched for buying a gurl a drink that "belonged" to another crowd...wtf is that?!!?!?!

:clap:

alrite, when i said "firmly grabbed her by the shoulder" i didn't actually grab her the way i grab my buddies. it was definitely gentle enough for a woman to handle, not even a "grab" really, not at all "violent" which is why she didnt feel the need to call her friends/bouncers in the first place.

tastey - i find your advice amusing to say the least. your likely behavior in such a situation could land you in as much trouble, maybe even more, than anything i did last night. remember - you're not the only one who knows how to fight ;) imagine if you tried to defend a girl who wasn't even fucking you, and got ur ass kicked in the bargain...lol.

i've gotten attitude from women before and this was the first time i actually decided to do sumthing abt it, enuff is enuff. next time i'll prolly use more tact. thanks.

tastey - i find your advice amusing to say the least. your likely behavior in such a situation could land you in as much trouble, maybe even more, than anything i did last night. remember - you're not the only one who knows how to fight ;) imagine if you tried to defend a girl who wasn't even fucking you, and got ur ass kicked in the bargain...lol.

I may be mistaken and I don't feel like going back and finding his post but I thought he added that if one of her guy friends so it happen or if that ever happened to his friend he wouldn't stand for it...

dude are you nuts?

yeah, I was right...never any mention about it being some random girl who he wasn't even fucking