Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the cunts at bars/clubs that give you attitude.

anotherway83

and such a hypocritical statment "a girl is not worth getting hurt for"....so mr macho man, did u ever figure the other guy might just be able to kick ur ass, while u were trying to protect your girl.....

first of all, i said "if that girl would have been a FRIEND of mine". so no i wouldn´t just go into it with fists blazing with just any given girl, except if the guy is really taking it too far.

how many bar fights have you been in? unless you´re training no holds barred... you don´t stand a chance.

add to that the fact that i´ll hit first. and i´ll hit hard. are you used to taking hits?

Why is it that guys in bars (punks) resort to hitting a guy with a bottle? Unless the guy is way out of control... or honestly even then I think it is utter bullshit. Not only can you scar someone from hitting them with a bottle, but you can hurt someone innocent in the process.

everything is allowed in a bar/street fight. me and a bunch of guys and one girl were once attacked by some nazis after a festivel. we were 7 guys and one girl and they were 2. but they were big. and probably didn´t knew that the 8 of us belonged together (we walked some metres apart in small groups). so they start to mack the girl and the guy walking with him. insulting her and shit. me and a buddy went to them and told them to stop it and get lost. they got pretty up in our faces. one nazi starts pushing my buddy. once, twice, and the third time didn´t happen. cause when you push someone, it´s already an attack (from a legal standpoint as the police told us later).

so my buddy punches him in the head. multiple times but the guy won´t go down. so he kicks him in the legs and he goes. the other nazi has taken the hint and gave one of my buddies a punch to the head. the same time i punch my beer glas into his face. it doesn´t break (made of thick glas) but it breaks his nose. he goes down and wants to get up again, i kick him in the liver. and push my knee on his throat till he blacks out. then we called the police.

why did we get away with this? cause we did nothing wrong. they attacked someone of our group and we defended ourself. too much violence? the attorny of the two nazis said that too. we argued that they seemed like the kind of guys that get into fights often and that we thought they could have knifes or other weapons on them. that way when one of them was concious he could have easily sliced one of us up.

streetfights have to go QUICK. you have to do them hard and FINAL. cause you never know if there are more guys coming into the fight or what weapons your enemies may have ready to pull out. the one i smashed the beerglas on... he had a knife with him. but he didn´t get a chance to pull it. if i hadn´t taken him out so brutal he would have maybe pulled and maybe could have killed one of us.

that´s what you get taught when you train realistic fighting styles. street oriented fighting styles. my buddy who fought the other guys was trained in them too. the others did NOTHING. they froze. i´m training for more than 2 years now, we do freefights every few weeks in our training with like everything allowed.

"rules" in a fight are bullshit. so you keep to them and put the bottle away. the other guy doesn´t smashes it on your head and a piece of glas slizes your throat. you´re dead. rules are non-existant in a streetfight man.

Germany's like the Heights now...ain't that some shit

Someone should call up BALCO with all the messageboard flexing going on here now.

To be fair, Germany has seen a sharp resurgence of Neo-Nazism in the past few years, and from some of the articles I've read about it, things get nasty..

alrite, when i said "firmly grabbed her by the shoulder" i didn't actually grab her the way i grab my buddies. it was definitely gentle enough for a woman to handle, not even a "grab" really, not at all "violent" which is why she didnt feel the need to call her friends/bouncers in the first place.

tastey - i find your advice amusing to say the least. your likely behavior in such a situation could land you in as much trouble, maybe even more, than anything i did last night. remember - you're not the only one who knows how to fight ;) imagine if you tried to defend a girl who wasn't even fucking you, and got ur ass kicked in the bargain...lol.

i've gotten attitude from women before and this was the first time i actually decided to do sumthing abt it, enuff is enuff. next time i'll prolly use more tact. thanks.

Although I think the method by which you dealt with this girl was kinda outta line, I'd have to agree that alot of these girls need to get checked in the attitude department. Kills the party vibe..

To be fair, Germany has seen a sharp resurgence of Neo-Nazism in the past few years, and from some of the articles I've read about it, things get nasty..

the guy my buddy took out, we later found out through our attorny that he had a long criminal record. starting when he was 14 in berlin, where he and a few of his buddies on a party took a girl, beat her up, cut her hair off and sprayed a swastika on her chest. great guy eh? but you don´t know that BEFORE. that´s why i rather hit hard than get a bad surprise.

right, so im at the bar, its packed as fuck, im trying to close my tab. this cute lil bitch walks up right next to me cos her friend is there, she wants to talk to her. she has on a nice dress. i whisper in her ear, "thats a nice dress you have on". she completely ignores me and turns away. now im mad as fuck, i dont like this shit from bitches. :nono: so i grab her firmly by the shoulder and turn her around. she says "dont touch me" with that fake smile cunts so easily put on. i say once again, "i said, thats a nice dress you have on" she replies "i heard you" to which i say "TOO BAD YOU LOOK UGLY IN IT" and walk away. she gasped but i was too pissed to stick around to see what she might've said later.

you're a real ladies man ! :aright:

That girl might have been a stuck up bitch but you whispering in her ear was one cheesy move. She ignored you becuz you seemed desperate and sleazy . Girls don't deal with guys like that. And hot girls like her get guys like you all time bothering them so it's only natural for her to ignore .

Next time just be yourself..no whispering in the ear trying to be smooth ..just be straight up and act like yourself ..lol

whispering in the ear ...lol ..

Tastey - are you in Germany right now ?

you're a real ladies man ! :aright:

That girl might have been a stuck up bitch but you whispering in her ear was one cheesy move. She ignored you becuz you seemed desperate and sleazy . Girls don't deal with guys like that. And hot girls like her get guys like you all time bothering them so it's only natural for her to ignore .

Next time just be yourself..no whispering in the ear trying to be smooth ..just be straight up and act like yourself ..lol

whispering in the ear ...lol ..

Tastey - are you in Germany right now ?

Well look what the cat upchucked.

Embodiedhate! Where the heck have you been?

Around, you troublemaking horse cock smoker! :aright: What is this?? Name number 5? You going year by year or something? Last time I checked Bustaknut 2001, Ode de Fag Juice wasn't exactly high on the wine list at Marquee restaurants. :aright:;)

everything is allowed in a bar/street fight. me and a bunch of guys and one girl were once attacked by some nazis after a festivel. we were 7 guys and one girl and they were 2. but they were big. and probably didn´t knew that the 8 of us belonged together (we walked some metres apart in small groups). so they start to mack the girl and the guy walking with him. insulting her and shit. me and a buddy went to them and told them to stop it and get lost. they got pretty up in our faces. one nazi starts pushing my buddy. once, twice, and the third time didn´t happen. cause when you push someone, it´s already an attack (from a legal standpoint as the police told us later).

so my buddy punches him in the head. multiple times but the guy won´t go down. so he kicks him in the legs and he goes. the other nazi has taken the hint and gave one of my buddies a punch to the head. the same time i punch my beer glas into his face. it doesn´t break (made of thick glas) but it breaks his nose. he goes down and wants to get up again, i kick him in the liver. and push my knee on his throat till he blacks out. then we called the police.

why did we get away with this? cause we did nothing wrong. they attacked someone of our group and we defended ourself. too much violence? the attorny of the two nazis said that too. we argued that they seemed like the kind of guys that get into fights often and that we thought they could have knifes or other weapons on them. that way when one of them was concious he could have easily sliced one of us up.

streetfights have to go QUICK. you have to do them hard and FINAL. cause you never know if there are more guys coming into the fight or what weapons your enemies may have ready to pull out. the one i smashed the beerglas on... he had a knife with him. but he didn´t get a chance to pull it. if i hadn´t taken him out so brutal he would have maybe pulled and maybe could have killed one of us.

that´s what you get taught when you train realistic fighting styles. street oriented fighting styles. my buddy who fought the other guys was trained in them too. the others did NOTHING. they froze. i´m training for more than 2 years now, we do freefights every few weeks in our training with like everything allowed.

"rules" in a fight are bullshit. so you keep to them and put the bottle away. the other guy doesn´t smashes it on your head and a piece of glas slizes your throat. you´re dead. rules are non-existant in a streetfight man.

First of all - you are talking about two different things. In your first post you are the aggresor, hitting some unsuspecting person with a beer bottle... that's pussy if you ask me.

Now #1 - you are stating that you (in a situation) where attacked/provoked and then responded to the situation with serious force. In that situation you were warranted and justified with the course of action that you chose. No qualms there, the skinheads started with you and you defended yourself, nuff said.

Now #2 - I hope that your "street fighting" training doesn't allow you to boast this inflated ego whenever you go out. I took martial arts for five years and quit just before becoming a black belt. Never do I run around the streets talking smack or thinking I can wipe the floor with everyone. In today's day and age "street fighting" don't mean shit when a guy has a gun... one pull of the trigger and you leave your relatives behind mourning your loss. So if by any stretch of the imagination you are taking an organized form of martial arts, they should have trained you properly to avoid fighting at all costs. Additionally, a second rule they should have taught you is that no matter how good you are... there is always someone better equipped to fight you. Defending yourself is a last resort for fighting.

Additionally - how much do you weigh that you were able to place your knee on the guys neck to suffocate him without breaking his windpipe? I would have killed the kid with my weight and I weigh under 200lbs... Did you hold his hands/legs to keep him down or was he paralyzed?

Now #2 - I hope that your "street fighting" training doesn't allow you to boast this inflated ego whenever you go out. I took martial arts for five years and quit just before becoming a black belt. Never do I run around the streets talking smack or thinking I can wipe the floor with everyone. In today's day and age "street fighting" don't mean shit when a guy has a gun... one pull of the trigger and you leave your relatives behind mourning your loss. So if by any stretch of the imagination you are taking an organized form of martial arts, they should have trained you properly to avoid fighting at all costs. Additionally, a second rule they should have taught you is that no matter how good you are... there is always someone better equipped to fight you. Defending yourself is a last resort for fighting.

This might've been the first thing I ever agreed with you on!!

right, so im at the bar, its packed as fuck, im trying to close my tab. this cute lil bitch walks up right next to me cos her friend is there, she wants to talk to her. she has on a nice dress. i whisper in her ear, "thats a nice dress you have on". she completely ignores me and turns away. now im mad as fuck, i dont like this shit from bitches. :nono: so i grab her firmly by the shoulder and turn her around. she says "dont touch me" with that fake smile cunts so easily put on. i say once again, "i said, thats a nice dress you have on" she replies "i heard you" to which i say "TOO BAD YOU LOOK UGLY IN IT" and walk away. she gasped but i was too pissed to stick around to see what she might've said later.

thats it, i've had it from bitches giving attitude. i dont care if i fuckin get thrown out of a bar, but if some chic is gonna act like a total cunt and not even SMILE at receiving a compliment, im gonna do all i can to ruin her night as well. :hat:

from my experience it has always been the brunettes that give attitude, while blondes, even if they're not really attracted to you, will still be polite, and will prolly end up giving you the wrong number or sum such shit. :laugh:

sorry just had to vent. night wasn't a total disaster tho...for other reasons ;)

you're a loser

First of all - you are talking about two different things. In your first post you are the aggresor, hitting some unsuspecting person with a beer bottle... that's pussy if you ask me.

unsuspecting person? boy, you just got physical with a female friend of mine before and i told you to fuck off and leave her alone. THEN, if you´d have started trouble or even pushed me...

that said, people usually back out of fights with me and piss off. i have that look in my eyes that says that i like to hurt people and know how when i tell em to fuck off.

i´m the nicest guy ever man. i never lose my temper. but if you touch me, my friends or my family unappropriatly, you´re gonna get it. i don´t care about losing or winning. i care about doing a lot of damage.

Now #1 - you are stating that you (in a situation) where attacked/provoked and then responded to the situation with serious force. In that situation you were warranted and justified with the course of action that you chose. No qualms there, the skinheads started with you and you defended yourself, nuff said.

read closely, he didn´t attack me. he threw a punch at a buddy of mine. in reflex i attacked him.

Now #2 - I hope that your "street fighting" training doesn't allow you to boast this inflated ego whenever you go out. I took martial arts for five years and quit just before becoming a black belt.

that doesn´t say anything. you can get blackbelts very easy, especially in the states so i hear. that´s why i asked you, are you used to TAKING PUNCHES? big difference man. go in a freefight to test your skills man, you´ll be surprised. there are always some on in the states. amateur ones with rules like no punching in the groin, pushing eyes, etc where everyone can apply

interstingly, you studied martial arts. martial arts is part avoiding confrontation. by assaulting (and legally what you did WAS an assault. check it out yourself) the girl... you´re provoking confrontation. i would have felt provoked if that was a friend of mine. get it?

what martial art(s) did you train btw?

Never do I run around the streets talking smack or thinking I can wipe the floor with everyone. In today's day and age "street fighting" don't mean shit when a guy has a gun... one pull of the trigger and you leave your relatives behind mourning your loss.

mind i´m in germany. we have very very strict gun regulations and very few guns in our country overall.

So if by any stretch of the imagination you are taking an organized form of martial arts, they should have trained you properly to avoid fighting at all costs.

as i said above. i am super nice to everybody. but touch me or my friends, and the friendlyness is out the window. i´m in his face. he can then decide to back out or do something stupid.

Additionally, a second rule they should have taught you is that no matter how good you are... there is always someone better equipped to fight you. Defending yourself is a last resort for fighting.

true.

Additionally - how much do you weigh that you were able to place your knee on the guys neck to suffocate him without breaking his windpipe? I would have killed the kid with my weight and I weigh under 200lbs... Did you hold his hands/legs to keep him down or was he paralyzed?

he went down, and i immediately put my knee on his throat. we learned that in training. with your left knee you secure his right arm by kneeing on it, with the right knee you both secure his left arm as well choke him. it´s a jui-jutsu position. i didn´t put my full weight on it obviously. he was probably also still paralized from his broken nose. also, we were told that to break the windpipe you´d need some power. and by taking the knee you spread the pressure over a large area so that it wouldn´t break as easily as if i´d say used two fingers to choke him. i weight about 85kg btw.

unsuspecting person? boy, you just got physical with a female friend of mine before and i told you to fuck off and leave her alone. THEN, if you´d have started trouble or even pushed me...

that said, people usually back out of fights with me and piss off. i have that look in my eyes that says that i like to hurt people and know how when i tell em to fuck off.

i´m the nicest guy ever man. i never lose my temper. but if you touch me, my friends or my family unappropriatly, you´re gonna get it. i don´t care about losing or winning. i care about doing a lot of damage.

read closely, he didn´t attack me. he threw a punch at a buddy of mine. in reflex i attacked him.

that doesn´t say anything. you can get blackbelts very easy, especially in the states so i hear. that´s why i asked you, are you used to TAKING PUNCHES? big difference man. go in a freefight to test your skills man, you´ll be surprised. there are always some on in the states. amateur ones with rules like no punching in the groin, pushing eyes, etc where everyone can apply

interstingly, you studied martial arts. martial arts is part avoiding confrontation. by assaulting (and legally what you did WAS an assault. check it out yourself) the girl... you´re provoking confrontation. i would have felt provoked if that was a friend of mine. get it?

what martial art(s) did you train btw?

mind i´m in germany. we have very very strict gun regulations and very few guns in our country overall.

as i said above. i am super nice to everybody. but touch me or my friends, and the friendlyness is out the window. i´m in his face. he can then decide to back out or do something stupid.

true.

he went down, and i immediately put my knee on his throat. we learned that in training. with your left knee you secure his right arm by kneeing on it, with the right knee you both secure his left arm as well choke him. it´s a jui-jutsu position. i didn´t put my full weight on it obviously. he was probably also still paralized from his broken nose. also, we were told that to break the windpipe you´d need some power. and by taking the knee you spread the pressure over a large area so that it wouldn´t break as easily as if i´d say used two fingers to choke him. i weight about 85kg btw.

For starters, I never have and never would place my hand on a female ever...

You read into this the wrong way... I'm not the guy who placed his hand on the girl, that was the guy who created the thread, I just replied to your initial reaction of breaking a bottle over someone's head... which I thought was stupid if unprovoked. You then commented that you had an incident that you went all out and fuck some guy up... great story and I don't have no negative comment on that since the guy attacked you. (re-read my earlier post I was not criticizing you for fighting the nazi).

Now to answer your questions, I studied American GoJu Karate for approximately four and a half years (followed by a mix of Judo/Jui Jitsu for several months). It is a hard/soft practical style that can get you out of tight jams in the street. Only practical hand/kicking techniques are the focal point of my style... no fancy kicks like Taekwando that will get your ass handed to you on the streets. Additionally, I did not study Tiger Schulman's karate, nor did my school hand deliver belts... which added to my preface for not going for my "black belt" - a belt has absolutely no value to me and I am not wearing it on the street so it is absolutely useless in my mind.

As for me ever taking punches for practice? I can honestly state that outside of several tournaments (and a couple fights in K-8 grades), I have never taken a shot by a hand to my face... however, I was 99% of the time, the Uke in my school and on several occassions took a full speed roundhouse to the face by accident. Was my jaw fucked up? Hell yeah and it hurt like a mother... did I ever go down? No, so I would like to think I don't have a glass jaw ;)

Btw - I was just checking on you validity to see if you were bsing about the choke hold. I was going to respond that I could break a person's windpipe with my thumb alone, applying pressure on the back of the head, which is what you reiterated on the last part of your post.

My main point was simple... just because you know/think you are a good fighter shouldn't give you a reason to act tough. No one fights fair now a days and guns are plentiful...

she completely ignores me and turns away. now im mad as fuck, i dont like this shit from bitches. :nono: so i grab her firmly by the shoulder and turn her around. she says "dont touch me"

I didnt even bother to read any other post on this thread yet ...

You "grab her firmly and turn her around"?

You are serious like?

regardless if she was a bitch to or you not, you dont fucking ever grab a woman like that.....im surprised one of her friends...male or female...(cuz i know my girls would).... didnt smack the shit out of you

your a little bitch

but i agree with you on the other hand about cocky little cunts...girls can be the biggest bitches at bars/clubs....even more so then guys like you....

I didnt even bother to read any other post on this thread yet ...

You "grab her firmly and turn her around"?

You are serious like?

regardless if she was a bitch to or you not, you dont fucking ever grab a woman like that.....im surprised one of her friends...male or female...(cuz i know my girls would).... didnt smack the shit out of you

your a little bitch

but i agree with you on the other hand about cocky little cunts...girls can be the biggest bitches at bars/clubs....even more so then guys like you....

you fuckin' cunt, the next time you call me a lil bitch, make sure you've read my posts. weren't you the whore that cheated on her bf with 3 different guys? what better can you expect from women like you anyway.

read my other post where i clarified what i meant by "firmly grab her". you're just like the whore i encountered at the club, and i wish it were you i had dissed instead of her. at least she had a reason to be pissed at me. you didn't even read the whole thread and you come in here shooting your mouth off like you know what the fuck happened. :rolleyes:

what makes you think you ruined her night. to her (just like you portrait yourself to us right now) you are just a desperate guy, that resorts to violence really quick. she had no respect for you and didn´t care for you at all. if she would, she would have adressed you. you´re the same as every construction worker out there. shouting comments behind her. when a construction worker shouts "you look tight in that dress" behind her, she doesn´t even turn her head. and when he then shouts "you look really ugly in it" clearly only saying that only because she rejected him... do you think she cares AT ALL??!!

I agree with ya 100% If some guy ever grabbed me firmly by the shoulders I would turn around and shove or smack him. Which in turn would cause a major problem. Especially if my boyfriend was in the club. This has happened too me before. I will NEVER let any guy put his hands on me. These PATHETIC scumbags need to die:)