Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees and A-rod go down hard!!!

It was a heck of a game...a pretty long game to. Nothing personal towards all you Boston fans but is it just me or does it seem like everytime they are losing the pitcher feels the need to hit a Yankee player. It's just a game guys..no need to be bitter.

HEy bitches, good game today, we burned your asses and kicked the shit out of that little bitch waste of money boy toy A-fag, good game, se ya bitches tomorrow for another victory!!!

Great. Too bad your team is a bunch of CHOKE ARTISTS who can never get the job done when they really need to (playoffs).

Since your team hasn't won a World Series since 1918, asshole fans like you need to make excuses for why your team always chokes. Just shut the fuck up and win already! They fucked up the A-Rod deal b/c of the fact that the management wouldn't fork over an extra $2 million/year. But what can you expect from the team that sold Babe Ruth away? So now they are bitter about it and need to throw at him. I guess the only way you guys can hope to beat us is to try and injure our players.

Boston sucks.....1918.....Aaron Boone, Bucky Dent, Babe Ruth, etc. etc.

who the fuck are these people?

good game, i am glad to see that the wombat blew the save. Arod should shut his trap and just take his base. Very un-yankee like. He is real tough picking a fight with arroyo who is 160 soaking wet. I wish zimmer was still there so we could of had zimmer vs martinez part 2.

Hopefully this will wake the sox up and they can start playing baseball again.

Oh and quantrill and gordon are going to be garbage by the time the playoffs get here. They are going to need a staple gun and some glue to keep their arms on.

Great. Too bad your team is a bunch of CHOKE ARTISTS who can never get the job done when they really need to (playoffs).

Since your team hasn't won a World Series since 1918, asshole fans like you need to make excuses for why your team always chokes. Just shut the fuck up and win already! They fucked up the A-Rod deal b/c of the fact that the management wouldn't fork over an extra $2 million/year. But what can you expect from the team that sold Babe Ruth away? So now they are bitter about it and need to throw at him. I guess the only way you guys can hope to beat us is to try and injure our players.

Boston sucks.....1918.....Aaron Boone, Bucky Dent, Babe Ruth, etc. etc.

OK there tough guy....if my memory serves me right, it was THE YANKEES who were choke artists. You need some facts? They choked last year in the series, they choked to Anaheim the year before, and they choked to Arizona the year before that. Oh yeah, and Mariano choked last night with a two run lead. Sux for a team thats had the highest payroll in all of sports for the last 10 years that they cant even bring home a title.

Shall I continue to back up my statements with more fact or is this a senseless arguement with just another Yankee fan screaming 1918 over and over making retarded comments and nursing sore ankles from hopping on and off the bandwaggon?

Shall I continue to back up my statements with more fact or is this a senseless arguement with just another Yankee fan screaming 1918 over and over making retarded comments and nursing sore ankles from hopping on and off the bandwaggon?

:rofl:

Oh btw Jon, nice meeting you dude, now i can say i've met a CPer...and the best thing about it, its a sox fan. :)

GO REDSOX

The Red Sux are struggling to get the wild card and are 7.5 games behind the Yankees. Until they actually catch up to the Yankees or beat them in a playoff series, red sux fans have nothing to say!!! It's also pathetic that the red sux have to throw at yankee players to get motivated. That coward arroyo is lucky he had his bitch Varitek go after ARod becuse Arod would have beaten the shit out of that little pussy. Too bad its not the national league where arroyo and pedro would experience the retaliation first hand. Even though the yankees lost saturday and sunday, we beat Schilling and beat Pedro, who I think is now afraid of the Yankee lineup.

[1918!!!!!

The Red Sux are struggling to get the wild card and are 7.5 games behind the Yankees. Until they actually catch up to the Yankees or beat them in a playoff series, red sux fans have nothing to say!!! It's also pathetic that the red sux have to throw at yankee players to get motivated. That coward arroyo is lucky he had his bitch Varitek go after ARod becuse Arod would have beaten the shit out of that little pussy. Too bad its not the national league where arroyo and pedro would experience the retaliation first hand. Even though the yankees lost saturday and sunday, we beat Schilling and beat Pedro, who I think is now afraid of the Yankee lineup.

[1918!!!!!

shoulda woulda coulda

its easy to say a-rod woulda beat his ass, but when you refer back to fact, a-rod DID get his beat. Thus goes to show the Yankees ARE a bunch of pussies.

ps...notice the 1918 chant from the above mentioned random Yankees fan simpleton?

shoulda woulda coulda

its easy to say a-rod woulda beat his ass, but when you refer back to fact, a-rod DID get his beat. Thus goes to show the Yankees ARE a bunch of pussies.

ps...notice the 1918 chant from the above mentioned random Yankees fan simpleton?

How the fuck did Arod get his ass beat? ....VARITEK WOULDNT EVEN TAKE OFF HIS MASK!!!!!!, and all he did was push his hands/glove in arods face then Arod gets him into head lock it was the usual bullshit baseball brawl ...nothing to it

Sturtze on the other hand kicking kaplers ass , then needed ORtiz and NIxon to help him and get him off..and looks like Trot got hurt in the scuffle with Stutrtze as he is out again with leg injury

AND WHERE WAS THAT PUSSY OF ALL PUSSIES PEDRO?????

sitting on the bench watching the whole thing , that litlle nancy knows better to step foot on the field ...lotta guys would be gunin for him in a crowd

and gimme a break.. look at the "simpleton" fan who started the thread and what he wrote ..yeah thats alot more mature than saying 1918

2602984_7_2.jpg

Maybe next time Varitek should take off his catcher's mask before he wants to fight with somebody......

I'm not worried....Im sure the YANKEES will have retaliation planned for the red sox....what goes around comes around, right?

But again, until the Red Sox can actually catch up to the Yankees in the division or beat them in a playoff series please don't say Yankees Suck.....because then what do you call the Red Sox?

How the fuck did Arod get his ass beat? ....VARITEK WOULDNT EVEN TAKE OFF HIS MASK!!!!!!, and all he did was push his hands/glove in arods face then Arod gets him into head lock it was the usual bullshit baseball brawl ...nothing to it

Sturtze on the other hand kicking kaplers ass , then needed ORtiz and NIxon to help him and get him off..and looks like Trot got hurt in the scuffle with Stutrtze as he is out again with leg injury

AND WHERE WAS THAT PUSSY OF ALL PUSSIES PEDRO?????

sitting on the bench watching the whole thing , that litlle nancy knows better to step foot on the field ...lotta guys would be gunin for him in a crowd

and gimme a break.. look at the "simpleton" fan who started the thread and what he wrote ..yeah thats alot more mature than saying 1918

2602984_7_2.jpg

he didnt take off the mask because it happened so fast...this isnt hockey where they throw down the gloves and circle around a little bit. plus, it was gay-Rod telling Varitek to go fuck himself, he initiated the fight. also, I seem to remember Sturtze landing on his ass and pulling Kapler right over top of him.

btw...where were you Saturday?

he didnt take off the mask because it happened so fast...this isnt hockey where they throw down the gloves and circle around a little bit. plus, it was gay-Rod telling Varitek to go fuck himself, he initiated the fight. also, I seem to remember Sturtze landing on his ass and pulling Kapler right over top of him.

btw...where were you Saturday?

Varitek had plenty of time to take off his mask to jaw back at Arod whrn he was cursing him out

Sturtze only wound up on his back when TRot and ortiz made it a 3 on 1

I left for boston Fri nite, nice lil weekend in Bahston, had tix for last nights debacle.Fenway park is Contreras kryptonite

had to stay in Framingham??? sp. No rooms in boston ...frikkin democratic conventions

Laughin though watchin saturdays afternoon/night game thinkin how wrecked any of you guys would be that showed up due to the sick amount of runs scored

Arod should shut his trap and just take his base. Very un-yankee like. He is real tough picking a fight with arroyo who is 160 soaking wet.

gotta disagree with you here...how would you feel after just getting hit by a 90mph fastball one game after going 3 for 5 w/ the game winning hit on top of all the old bad blood between these two teams? Obviously, you would be a little upset...Arod was just staring him down a bit and had some words for him, he was actually heading down towards first when Varitek decided to open his mouth...he could have easily just let Arod cool off for a second and take his base

Varitek had plenty of time to take off his mask to jaw back at Arod whrn he was cursing him out

Sturtze only wound up on his back when TRot and ortiz made it a 3 on 1

I left for boston Fri nite, nice lil weekend in Bahston, had tix for last nights debacle.Fenway park is Contreras kryptonite

had to stay in Framingham??? sp. No rooms in boston ...frikkin democratic conventions

Laughin though watchin saturdays afternoon/night game thinkin how wrecked any of you guys would be that showed up due to the sick amount of runs scored

alright look, I know you're upset but you are so wrong its pathetic.

here is a link that showed the entire fight from fox:

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp?c_id=bos

A-Rod told Varitek to fuck himself over and over and waved him on to come and fight, thats when Varitek popped him as any self respecting man would have done. He was protecting his pitcher. Did he throw off his mask? no. Also, Kapler threw Sturtze to the ground and Sturtze brought Kapler right over him BEFORE Ortiz and Nixon had a chance to get into it.

Watch the replay on the video tape and start stating fact....then pick your arguement up from there.

alright look, I know you're upset but you are so wrong its pathetic.

here is a link that showed the entire fight from fox:

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp?c_id=bos

A-Rod told Varitek to fuck himself over and over and waved him on to come and fight, thats when Varitek popped him as any self respecting man would have done. He was protecting his pitcher. Did he throw off his mask? no. Also, Kapler threw Sturtze to the ground and Sturtze brought Kapler right over him BEFORE Ortiz and Nixon had a chance to get into it.

Watch the replay on the video tape and start stating fact....then pick your arguement up from there.

your link is to the Sox website yecccchhhh ... i have seen the fight 20x already anyway

Arod gets hit he says shit to Arroyo steps toward first to tke his base Varitek says shit to him Arod says shit back to him , OK right there if aVaritek is man enough and really wants to do something he takes his mask off ... gee it only takes .03 seconds to fling it off or a pop foul

and yeah sturtze only got it when it was 3 on 1 away from the main fracas see pic above that i posted of sturtze headlockin Kap , with ortiz startin to get into it

WHERE WAS PEDRO?????????????????????????????????????????????/

who gives a fuck where pedro was. Really he can keep his 160 pound ass in the dug out. Even last year he did not run out to the "fight" fat gerbil guy ran to him.

"gotta disagree with you here...how would you feel after just getting hit by a 90mph fastball one game after going 3 for 5 w/ the game winning hit on top of all the old bad blood between these two teams? "

first arroyo is lucky if he could throw 90 mph second it was a change up third arod is new so what does he know about bad blood. Nomar was plunked friday night so maybe it was a little payback maybe not. Just take your base its part of the game.

"

first arroyo is lucky if he could throw 90 mph second it was a change up third arod is new so what does he know about bad blood. Nomar was plunked friday night so maybe it was a little payback maybe not. Just take your base its part of the game.

Who cares what kind of pitch it was or how fast he threw it?? The fact is that he got hit with the pitch and felt it was more than an accident. It's not like A-Rod was charging the mound or anything. He just wanted to say his piece and get to first. He was on his way there till Varitek opened his mouth...

Who cares what kind of pitch it was or how fast he threw it?? The fact is that he got hit with the pitch and felt it was more than an accident. It's not like A-Rod was charging the mound or anything. He just wanted to say his piece and get to first. He was on his way there till Varitek opened his mouth...

werd