Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who else is at work

DJGaryMatthews

u must be starving! i cant go more than like 4 hour intervals w/o eating

used to it - I'm overloaded at work - they think I am some miracle machine here :mad: I hate it but whatever it pays....I love what I do hate where I work. Total exploitation of my talents :vomit2:

thursday.....its almost over

I wish - I have the hughest project on my hands right now - must complete it today (BTW just recieved it today). Assholes over here!!!! Why do I have to go on vacay now???? Seems like I everytime I try to get away from work it bites me in the ass!

yep nothin beats a linchtime quickie,,,,,, I'd rather be doing that right now but instead its workworkworkworkworkwork 4 me :(

tell me about it. :unhappy:

i've been swamped w/work all morning, i just now had a chance to get on cp. :type:

• 2 weeks later...
:banghead:

this is u... last night at 3am... banging ur head on ur garage door... LOL

that was the worst ever. i had to call and get let in thru the front door. i was soooooo wasted. and they knew it and called me out on it. they thought i couldn open the garage door cuz i was too drunk. but i was right, the shit's broken.

the one fuckin time i dont take my keys with me!!! :mad:

why i called u when i couldnt get in my house...i have no idea. like u could help. lol.