Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who else is at work

DJGaryMatthews

well speaking of work..im still here btw..but im on the phone right now with a dr's office in Compton, CA lol. i really wanted to make some kind of Boyz N The Hood reference but i controlled myself

:laugh: I'm back at work :yuck: being out sick yesterday was sooo nice. But hey atleast it's friday -> thought this week would never end, but next thing I know it's Monday again :vomit2:

all of us that sit in front of PC's all day we are screwing ourselves in the long run...all those damn neck/back problems that we are bringing upon ourselves...ppl back in the day that actually moved around and did manual labor were better off...they would stay active and ward off problems with neck/back pains that most of us will have to face.... FUCK WORK

if it keeps up like this...im thinkin of jsut borrwoing a large sum of money from credit cards and banks..and move to the carribean...and never come back..live there like a king for about 15-20 yrs and die a happy man!

all of us that sit in front of PC's all day we are screwing ourselves in the long run...all those damn neck/back problems that we are bringing upon ourselves...ppl back in the day that actually moved around and did manual labor were better off...they would stay active and ward off problems with neck/back pains that most of us will have to face.... FUCK WORK

if it keeps up like this...im thinkin of jsut borrwoing a large sum of money from credit cards and banks..and move to the carribean...and never come back..live there like a king for about 15-20 yrs and die a happy man!

:laugh: :laugh: I think thoughts similar to that run through our minds everyday. I love what i do here at work, but I hate where I work. I think about quitting everyday. Its funny when I am actually off work or out to lunch during the week I see sooo many people that aren't working - i always wonder where do so many people get off not working (their shopping / hanging out) and still manage to survive :what:- If anyone knows their secret please fill me in. Until then this is me -> :type::compsux:

: Its funny when I am actually off work or out to lunch during the week I see sooo many people that aren't working - i always wonder where do so many people get off not working (their shopping / hanging out) and still manage to survive :what:- If anyone knows their secret please fill me in. Until then this is me -> :type::compsux:

im guessing if they are not trust fund babies..they are prob strippers if they are chiks....or maybe its their day off also and they are probably thinkin the same about you...

:laugh: :laugh: I think thoughts similar to that run through our minds everyday. I love what i do here at work, but I hate where I work. I think about quitting everyday. Its funny when I am actually off work or out to lunch during the week I see sooo many people that aren't working - i always wonder where do so many people get off not working (their shopping / hanging out) and still manage to survive :what:- If anyone knows their secret please fill me in. Until then this is me -> :type::compsux:

I have to agree except that I hate what I do but love the company. I think about quiting everyday. But seriously how do these people do it? I need to know.

been there, a couple of co-workers of mine got into a fight in that place a while back. :box: ah the memories.

i have bad luck at jeremy's :finger2: jeremy's :biggun:

nassau bar by far has to be the best place to drink at during lunchtime downtown...cheap drinks and bikini wearing bartenders...what more can you ask for...and you can also take food from outside and have it in there...all yuo need is a DJ and that place would be rockin 24/7