Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you dance?

I started off being inspired by alot of people.. The sound factory style inspired me.. alot.. Alan the mask inspired me to .. Samora inspired me.. mscrew if your the right person im thinking about. lol

I went through so many style is makes me wanna cry

Early 2000 i use to stand and watch people dance and take notes.. But i loved the music so much , That i forced myself to move. And slowly but surely i got better and better.. I didn't even wanna battle either..

but now its like fuck it.. I'm there. I have alot more confidence now then ever before..

And there so much to learn..

If you guys wanna dance with drew im here to dance with yah, Really isn't a party without ..

If you don't see me dancing it's a problem

dance , music, dance , music

I started off being inspired by alot of people.. The sound factory style inspired me.. alot.. Alan the mask inspired me to .. Samora inspired me.. mscrew if your the right person im thinking about. lol

Early 2000 i use to stand and watch people dance and take notes.. But i loved the music so much , That i forced myself to move. And slowly but surely i got better and better.. I didn't even wanna battle either..

but now its like fuck it.. I'm there. I have alot more confidence now then ever before..

If you guys wanna dance with drew im here to dance with yah, Really isn't a party without ..

get me one too.....u owe me for putting your bag in my bf's car the night we went to hear jr at disco....haha jk :)

yeah i cant wait for this to drop in dvd..one my peeps...who i use to work for back in the days..is one of the producers...

gettin my free copy..boooyyaaAAAAAA!

get me one too.....u owe me for putting your bag in my bf's car the night we went to hear jr at disco....haha jk :)

oh shiet... i didnt know that you were nybeauty...

whats up?...that was a good night but it wasnt JR...it was Humphries...n thanx for checkin my bag...LOL

Guest onisakura
Bla bla to you guys

Now if the beat is hot im moving.. :)

Same here. I dunno if i could describe my style of dancing other than its definitely latin/salsa/samba inspired.

Everytime i see this it reminds me of the sf/jp/,etc female dancers who dance like guys and the the same step the shuffle thingy.avatar1772_2.gif

sorta like the running man...the best is when they incorporate the thing that looks like the breast stroke while running in place...always have a good laugh at that

Guest onisakura
sorta like the running man...the best is when they incorporate the thing that looks like the breast stroke while running in place...always have a good laugh at that

People still do that??