Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you dance?

hey everyone .. so .. i am curious . about how everyone here dance .. do u guys practice? .. do u just go to parties and dance? .. what inspires u to dance? .. how did u get into it? do u take classes?

tell us anything you want to share .. i think some of your stories will be exciting

peace

the MASK

hey everyone .. so .. i am curious . about how everyone here dance .. do u guys practice? .. do u just go to parties and dance? .. what inspires u to dance? .. how did u get into it? do u take classes?

tell us anything you want to share .. i think some of your stories will be exciting

peace

the MASK

well after seeing those guys throw down at Shelter I would like to know the same thing?

well after seeing those guys throw down at Shelter I would like to know the same thing?

sure no doubt . but i would like to hear from everyone .. good ..bad .. average .. it does not matter .. if u move . and u can ryhme (dont know how to spell it .. hehe) iwth the music . then u r dancing .. so whats your secret???

peace

the MASK

sure no doubt . but i would like to hear from everyone .. good ..bad .. average .. it does not matter .. if u move . and u can ryhme (dont know how to spell it .. hehe) iwth the music . then u r dancing .. so whats your secret???

peace

the MASK

i hear ya.....for me....I just love to keep moving......it's nice to feel the music.....I guess that's why I like the music that I do......nothin but soul......I probably look ridiculous......but regardless, I will not stop for about 4-5 hours.....no practice beforehand for me.....just plenty of fruit and pasta...

I don't practice , but it def. Depends on the music to get me moving. If the DJ sux then I'm not getting off my ass to dance. I love dancing to that funky soulful disco sounding house music.

And about those Shelter dancers.......they are out of control with those moves they got. They have a incredible passion for music and have also been dancing before we we're even born. They're old skool kats.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

the MASK

It all depends from music (that's the only factor what makes me move).

I can't tell that I practice, but sometimes at home when I'm listening to music I start dancing and I love to watch myself in the mirror (so I guess it's kind of practice I don't know????).

I like to watch ppl dancing at the club coz it gives me ideas for the future.

And I'm always open for suggestion's from my greatest teacher THA MASK :bowdown::makeout:

i hear ya.....for me....I just love to keep moving......it's nice to feel the music.....I guess that's why I like the music that I do......nothin but soul......I probably look ridiculous......but regardless, I will not stop for about 4-5 hours.....no practice beforehand for me.....just plenty of fruit and pasta...

cool man .. so u r spontaneous .. nice ..

fruit and pasta ??? wow .. interesting combination .. so .. carbs and fiber ha .. cool dude

i give u lots of credit dude if u can dance for hours like that ..

peace

the MASK

I don't practice , but it def. Depends on the music to get me moving. If the DJ sux then I'm not getting off my ass to dance. I love dancing to that funky soulful disco sounding house music.

And about those Shelter dancers.......they are out of control with those moves they got. They have a incredible passion for music and have also been dancing before we we're even born. They're old skool kats.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

no practice ha .. cool man .. u r pretty much like me in that regard ..

and ya .. music is a big factor .. i am surprised at some folks who can dance on anything .. hehe . mazing if u ask me ..

shelter dancers .. hmm . i have not seen them but i can imagine from what i heard about them .. may be one day i will ..

thanks for sharing

peace

the MASK

It all depends from music (that's the only factor what makes me move).

I can't tell that I practice, but sometimes at home when I'm listening to music I start dancing and I love to watch myself in the mirror (so I guess it's kind of practice I don't know????).

I like to watch ppl dancing at the club coz it gives me ideas for the future.

And I'm always open for suggestion's from my greatest teacher THA MASK :bowdown::makeout:

dear ... u r one of the best dancers i have seen in a while .. coz u almost dont practice . but have the flexibility .. the endurance . .and the passion ..

keep doing the mirror thing .. but from time to time .. add a new move . i dont care how small .. just a new one . and see how it looks in the mirror and if u like it . then ppl will like it ..

otherway . of course is to do our little side-corner practice like we did in the past for like 2-3 times ... hehe . that was fun ...

i wish i can bring my sister out . she is awesome .. one of the best creative dancers i have ever met or taught .. she preactically can teach me now .. hehe

peace

the MASK

no but at least u can dance n not be dirty n sweaty ;)

dear ... tell us how u dance .. with tony or alone .. come on ...

what inspires you . .what moves you ...

forget this side discussion and concetrate on the subject please .. otherwise .. :whip:

peace

the MASK

dear ... u r one of the best dancers i have seen in a while .. coz u almost dont practice . but have the flexibility .. the endurance . .and the passion ..

keep doing the mirror thing .. but from time to time .. add a new move . i dont care how small .. just a new one . and see how it looks in the mirror and if u like it . then ppl will like it ..

otherway . of course is to do our little side-corner practice like we did in the past for like 2-3 times ... hehe . that was fun ...

i wish i can bring my sister out . she is awesome .. one of the best creative dancers i have ever met or taught .. she preactically can teach me now .. hehe

peace

the MASK

This is an honor for me to hear that from someone like you (I don't care when guidos come up to me and say: "I love your dancing" coz the only thing they see is :bootysha: ). I think you are one of very few ppl who know the real me.

You know that music is my passion, which I love to share with my friends.

I would love to practice some more my MASTER :bounce: