Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you dance?

lets see alone i think he dances better than me but when we're dancing together i love feeling his hot body next to mine n move to the beats together! n sweating on the dance floor.....

i think i need some practice tho :half:

dear ... tell us how u dance .. with tony or alone .. come on ...

what inspires you . .what moves you ...

forget this side discussion and concetrate on the subject please .. otherwise .. :whip:

peace

the MASK

lets see alone i think he dances better than me but when we're dancing together i love feeling his hot body next to mine n move to the beats together! n sweating on the dance floor.....

i think i need some practice tho :half:

better is a relative word my dear ... if u ask me .. dancing is about grooving with the song .. if i look at someone and that person is in sync with the music .. then he/she is dancing .. i dont care if the person is getting down hard or not ..

practice is definetly good idea if u have the time and wana improve .. some ppl actually practice for hours .. and some just practice for short time in the club itself ..

again .. my invitation is still open .. just come over and we will practice ...

peace

the MASK

better is a relative word my dear ... if u ask me .. dancing is about grooving with the song .. if i look at someone and that person is in sync with the music .. then he/she is dancing .. i dont care if the person is getting down hard or not ..

practice is definetly good idea if u have the time and wana improve .. some ppl actually practice for hours .. and some just practice for short time in the club itself ..

again .. my invitation is still open .. just come over and we will practice ...

peace

the MASK

Can I join or at least watch :devil:

just kidding

I pratice the "sound factory" as much as I can. It's an easy step.

Hold out your hands as though you were lifting weights. Now, push your butt out and move your legs to anything OTHER! than the beat of the music. While doing this remember to look around and make sure everyone is looking at you as though YOU are the club god. Do this for a few seconds as though you are going to dance the night away........... and stop. Wait a few minutes and then do this again through the night. Guys, make sure you take your shirt off and push as many people you can. You may think that some may confuse this with a "mosh" pit and push you away. This is not the case, they want you far away from them, and if you push them again, you may not have any legs to dance on for the rest of the night.

Hold out your hands as though you were lifting weights. Now, push your butt out and move your legs to anything OTHER! than the beat of the music. While doing this remember to look around and make sure everyone is looking at you as though YOU are the club god. Do this for a few seconds as though you are going to dance the night away........... and stop. Wait a few minutes and then do this again through the night. Guys, make sure you take your shirt off and push as many people you can. You may think that some may confuse this with a "mosh" pit and push you away. This is not the case, they want you far away from them, and if you push them again, you may not have any legs to dance on for the rest of the night.

lmfao.... good step.. lol

hahaha .. dude .. that was hillariousssssssssssssssss

peace

the MASK

This is an honor for me to hear that from someone like you (I don't care when guidos come up to me and say: "I love your dancing" coz the only thing they see is :bootysha: ). I think you are one of very few ppl who know the real me.

You know that music is my passion, which I love to share with my friends.

I would love to practice some more my MASTER :bounce:

The honor is all mine my dear ...

MASTER ..wooo .. what on earth !!!! ... watch out beatkah .. kutekimee is coming .. hehe :whip2::spank:

peace

the MASK

better question would be; what made you so fucked up to dance like that??

A good dancer on e, K or even booze - will still be a good dancer, but most of those kids that get messed up - they can't dance for shits and then being all fucked up - they are just scary.

I never practice.....though I guess I'd like to learn some moves etc...

I get enough work out during the week, besides I never have time for anything.

For me it is a simple idea of just going to the clubs for music and having fun and so I dance.

better question would be; what made you so fucked up to dance like that??

A good dancer on e, K or even booze - will still be a good dancer, but most of those kids that get messed up - they can't dance for shits and then being all fucked up - they are just scary.

I never practice.....though I guess I'd like to learn some moves etc...

I get enough work out during the week, besides I never have time for anything.

For me it is a simple idea of just going to the clubs for music and having fun and so I dance.

ya dude .. some people get soo high and stoned .. and they are all over the floor and shit .. hehe

lemme know when u wana practice ... i might give u a tip or two

see ms. beathuk .. and kutekimee .. i give lessons to guys too .. not only girls .. ok!!! love you both tho .. :3some:

peace

the MASK

worst song ever. why is it loved by so many

Fat Joe has skills son. Great voice. He is not a rhymer like slick rick but he has some great flowing skills. The song can be considered pointless but alot of music is pointless. Entertainment son.

:half: