Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you dance?

The music is what it's all about. Once it flows thru the body, the experience is almost orgasmic and out of this world. I forget who I am and where I am, and just muthaf*kn DANCE. I can hold my own pretty well, but then again, I've been dancing since I was 4 :lol3: Oh yeah, did I tell you Latinas know how to move it????

Go with the flow is how I tell everyone else to do it and see where the music takes you...

Good luck!

Guest onisakura
The music is what it's all about. Once it flows thru the body, the experience is almost orgasmic and out of this world. I forget who I am and where I am, and just muthaf*kn DANCE. I can hold my own pretty well, but then again, I've been dancing since I was 4 :lol3: Oh yeah, did I tell you Latinas know how to move it????

Go with the flow is how I tell everyone else to do it and see where the music takes you...

Good luck!

Hell yeah us latinas can move. ;) Its in the blood......

Hey if you guys want to check out killer dance moves in a video, look up Protest by Skinny Puppy. I'm just in AWE whenever i watch it.

Im Colombian/Cracka .. thank the lord I got the latin blood in me when it comes to dancing! Also it comes in handy while in the bedroom, nothing like living up to the fame of being a latin lover!

Hmmm, I HAVE to agree with you on us being, well, HOT in the bedroom. There is this passion we have, this sensuality that just carries on into everything else we do, and that includes the dance floor.

PURA CANDELA!

Guest onisakura
And like the way you dance to .. Probably one of the best female dancers that we dance with .. Next to luna lady.. lol

WOW, thats quite the compliment! Thank you Drew and Matt. :) Can't wait to see you guys for conference!!