Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Digweed @ Crobar, Fri 8/27

guys .. i used to go to japanese parties .. house/techno/transe ones .. and i was surprised when i saw their DJs using MAC computers .. some S/W and some equipment to mix and to dj ..

and lemme tell u .. if i did not see the computers .. i wouldn't have known the difference .. i mean they were spinning some crazy music man

i also heard that sasha was going that way too (can anyone confirm that ????)

i mean .. if technology make your life easier .. why not use it .. especially if u can still produce some good shit music ..

that is just my opinion

peace

the MASK

were these parties in japan or here

I didn't like him.. especially since we had to play 30 dollars to get in .. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

S&P was way better then he was. His kinda style of music didn't really have me motivated at all.. i probably heard about 2- 3 good song from him ..That's about it . i left at 4.. couldn't take it..

OH yeah very nice meeting people from this forum. we gotta do it again. That had to be the best time of the night.. meeting the cp crew

I didn't like him.. especially since we had to play 30 dollars to get in .. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

S&P was way better then he was. His kinda style of music didn't really have me motivated at all.. i probably heard about 2- 3 good song from him ..That's about it . i left at 4.. couldn't take it..

OH yeah very nice meeting people from this forum. we gotta do it again. That had to be the best time of the night.. meeting the cp crew

wow.. that sucked.

i think i slept through most of his set.

never paying to see him again...

But i had a GREAT time with all of my friends and a BIG THANK YOU to Beatkah, Kim, Alan, Drew, Rudy, Matt for the TIT CAKE AT UNO's!

[iBrandon @ Betsy's]

I had to leave at 4.. maybe it was better after that.. it was only 3-4 that I didn't really like.. would proabably of had a better night if I wasn't so drunk and angry.. I had a bad week and the alcohol just made me angry. not a good idea.. It was really nice meeting all of you though!

Thought it was good, not great. Had to force my excitement most of the night. He played several good tracks but as a whole I thought the set dragged on a bit to much. It would get really good and then it would slow down again.... Left at 5:30am, cus the girls I was with were getting whiney and then one of them --- :vomit2:

hey all, Digweed was ok, but it wasn't as amazing as I thought it was going to be. By far the best set i've heard was sasha and digweed back in March....

sorry about missing the meetup, the whole first part of my Crobar night was slightly chaotic in more ways than one..not a good night really.

can u let me know when the next parties are ?

what are they like

they play all electronice there

thnx a lot

hey dude .... sure i can let u know the next party .. just pm me with your e-mail address and i will forward to you the next party .. then u can put yourself on their list and take it from there

i think they have parties like twice a month .. one is houre/techno/electronica and one is hip hop ..

their parties are mixed ... asian .. white . blacks .. everyone actually ..

their clubs are usually small . but sometimes they play in filter

the few house parties i attended were awesome . with one special party that hosted four Japanese DJs, who were all using the MAC to play and mix and they were amazing ..

hope that helps

peace

the MASK

I had to leave at 4.. maybe it was better after that.. it was only 3-4 that I didn't really like.. would proabably of had a better night if I wasn't so drunk and angry.. I had a bad week and the alcohol just made me angry. not a good idea.. It was really nice meeting all of you though!

jennifera .. hmm . i thought u were having fun ??? what happened that made you angry?

peace

the MASK

It was just the end.. ran into an asshole guy.. Probably wouldn't have been so mad if I didn't drink so much.. I was trying to runa round the club to find him and knock him out..haha!

oh shit . is that the guy who smacked a cigrate into your hand or something like that??