Clubplanet Nightlife Community

there are always... "whos bi threads"

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

Most of the women either count just kissing a girl or just lie to get guys attention... just so there isn't any confusion which girl has eaten pussy ? which girl would date another girl?

Guest gabo
I have never said anything of that sort - I keep my sex life private ;)

OK I know you haven't said that you eat pussy but I mean u flirt with tonie and tell her how u would rip her apart ... so I kinda just figured... I guess I am wrong

OK I know you haven't said that you eat pussy but I mean u flirt with tonie and tell her how u would rip her apart ... so I kinda just figured... I guess I am wrong

:laugh:

wait, so you believe it when all of the girls on here talk about how they want to do this and that to each other?

Most of the women either count just kissing a girl or just lie to get guys attention... just so there isn't any confusion which girl has eaten pussy ? which girl would date another girl?

I have gone down on girls plenty of times while I was single...I would probably date a girl but thats all itd ever be, Id never marry a girl though...I dont think I could handle a serious relationship with another woman...most women annoy me...I just like to fuck em :)

I have gone down on girls plenty of times while I was single...I would probably date a girl but thats all itd ever be, Id never marry a girl though...I dont think I could handle a serious relationship with another woman...most women annoy me...I just like to fuck em :)

you sound like a guy!!! :)

you sound like a guy!!! :)

Hahaha...I know right...well I think if I was in a lesbian couple Id be the butch..not cause Im not girly just personality wise...But funny thing is when it comes to guys I am all about serious relationships and like monogamy and alla that stuff....I think its just cause girls are kind of a lot to handle, I mean damn Im emotional enough as it is....I dont think I could hnadle another girls emotional shit...

Guest gabo
good thread.....girls talk to much around here,i dont know how much of that its real....i only know 2 girls on this board who im 100% sure that love to eat box :)

And they still wont answer the question, theyre all skating around the main question.... everyone is just saying they wouldnt date a woman... I want to know who actually will eat a girls pussy!!??

Mysty, monica, would u guys eat a girl, have her sit on ur face, make her cum?

... just curious.

Guest gabo
Very hot! so my next question is .... can I watch?

... please :beer: