Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the smallest AND biggest you've had? Ladies...

havokk

I want to see how I measure up! So tell me, what's the smallest and biggest dicks you've ever had. What was the perfect size? And did you actually whip out a tape and measure your bf's dick? I think most women have no clue and just make up a nice round number.

sorry, i'm feeling very volatile today, i'm sure you are adequate as long as you figure out how to "maximize" its capabilities ;)

u need to leave that box of cookies alone in the kitchen drawer... not gonna help you none ;)

At minimum, he keeps on re-posting the same general thread over and over again.

LMAO. Coming from the king of flopped threads. One of my re-posted threads > than 99% of your useless, assanine threads about nothing. Why don't you go re-post your bowling shoe thread and see if it does any better the second time around. :bigfinge:

i had a tiny one once... not even worth talking about but yeah...

he coulda fucked my belly button and i wouldna felt it...

shit was smalllllllllllllllllllll..... :mad:

damn - u too! Ex-bestfriend used to alwys how her bf had this huge cock :blah: about a yr after they broke up/our friendship had also ended; I got a chance to hook up with him and when he whipped it out I got literally nauseated. I was kinda high at the time and feeling the mood and that killed it -> the size & width of my pinky and he was super hairy there - felt like a tiny branch amongst a fuckin forest of hair! Gross!! :vomit2:

LMAO. Coming from the king of flopped threads. One of my re-posted threads > than 99% of your useless, assanine threads about nothing. Why don't you go re-post your bowling shoe thread and see if it does any better the second time around. :bigfinge:

geez :laugh: loosen up