Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you throw away all your rules

lafemcaliente

and morals if you met a celebrity and they wanted you? you're out, with friends, and you see them.. and somehow or another through a drunken haze you are enveloped in conversation and then it comes up.. leave together? what do you do? most people i think would do it, maybe even if involved with someone at the time, maybe just for the bragging rights.

so what do we say? yay, nay.. not sure?

and just for shits and giggles, just use your favorite actress/actor.. name them, and tell me if you'd just say fuck it.. and fuck it, lol

:makeout:

my only real solid rules involve not cheating on my sig other... and there isnt really any actress i can think of that stands out as someone i'd really want to take home, though there are 3 girls i know online (not on these forums, girls i've known for a while) that i probably wouldnt even be able to wait till i got them home to fuck... Kim, Gayle, and Amanda, not that those names mean anything to anyone here... Kim is cute, and really fuckin cool (part asian too), Gayle is good looking, and somethin bout the way her facial features are arranged makes her look really sinister (thats just bloody awesome), and Amanda is hot as hell, and really sweet... if i ran into all 3 at once, it'd be a tough call which one i'd go for, if not all 3 ^_^

and morals if you met a celebrity and they wanted you? you're out, with friends, and you see them.. and somehow or another through a drunken haze you are enveloped in conversation and then it comes up.. leave together? what do you do? most people i think would do it, maybe even if involved with someone at the time, maybe just for the bragging rights.

so what do we say? yay, nay.. not sure?

and just for shits and giggles, just use your favorite actress/actor.. name them, and tell me if you'd just say fuck it.. and fuck it, lol

:makeout:

if i was married not for any famous person.

Now if i was in a relationship and I met Brad Pitt, well u can figure it out...

Now if i was in a relationship and I met Brad Pitt, well u can figure it out...

i see him with jen in the car all the time here. i have never seen him face to face though. i heard he is only like 5'5.

my answer is NO. i wouldnt do that unless i wanted to end my current relationship.

if it was a female celeb, definitely.

I thought about this when I had a girlfriend..........I was not able to answer the question. Yeah I would want to do it for bragging rights but I wouldn't want to hurt or lose my girlfriend........Maybe I would if I had the best of both worlds....but that never happens.

I thought about this when I had a girlfriend..........I was not able to answer the question. Yeah I would want to do it for bragging rights but I wouldn't want to hurt or lose my girlfriend........Maybe I would if I had the best of both worlds....but that never happens.

Cmon I bet if you got the opportunity to Bang Lets say Angelina.... Ur telling me you would think of your GF right!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::laugh:

with an ex of mine we had an understanding. certain celebrities we were allowed to cheat on each other with. if she ever got the chance to bang justin timberlake she could do it. i was allowed to bang britney. britney's a nasty ho now though. id still do her for braggin rights, but id def wrap it

Cmon I bet if you got the opportunity to Bang Lets say Angelina.... Ur telling me you would think of your GF right!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::laugh:[/QUOTe

I prob. would......if I was in the situation. When I thought about, it at the time, I didn't want to give up my girlfriend and evrything else. Just to bang someone famous. Fuck them. They are famous. big fucking deal. They are not really that special to me because they are famous.

well i'm single, and if the opportunity presented itself for me to be sandwiched in between salma hayek and selma blair, i gotta say i would be one happy bitch. only problem is it could get confusing messing around with two girls with practically the same name ;)