Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn all who bailed on XS tonight...

nSyNcBaBy

tonie u look fantastic. but thats not a surprise btw who is the blonde u are in in a fw of of the pics and the brunnette. just wondering. want to put a name to the screennames :)

Well, the blonde w/ the black shirt is the lovely Linabina. The brunette and the other blonde I met at the club.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Heeeeyyyy now......I wouldn't go that far. *lol*

We were REALLY bummed about what happened. Ya know, Delaware wasn't half bad after all.....:(

tonie you look adorable in all of the pics. youre so little & cute & sexy too. congrats on being in playboy.

i cant belive you have such a great body, and after kids!! amazing. :love:

oh also, did alicia (myst) go? i know she was dying to meet you 2.

you guys should come to LA and party. :D

sorry to tonie and flip for not being able to get there.:( :( :( I was hoping to get off duty at 11, but saturday nights seem to always bring the usual crap. i'm jus getting home now after having to sleep at the office, but at least i get the next 4 days off. once again, i'm sorry..

at least something right happened this weekend, my 40 year old cousin laura gave birth to her first baby, a 6 1/2 pound beautiful baby girl on saturday after years of trying!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce: congrats laura and bryan!!

tonie you look adorable in all of the pics. youre so little & cute & sexy too. congrats on being in playboy.

i cant belive you have such a great body, and after kids!! amazing. :love:

oh also, did alicia (myst) go? i know she was dying to meet you 2.

you guys should come to LA and party. :D

Yeah, I was dying to meet her as well... but our time will come. :D

sorry to tonie and flip for not being able to get there.:( :( :( I was hoping to get off duty at 11, but saturday nights seem to always bring the usual crap. i'm jus getting home now after having to sleep at the office, but at least i get the next 4 days off. once again, i'm sorry..

at least something right happened this weekend, my 40 year old cousin laura gave birth to her first baby, a 6 1/2 pound beautiful baby girl on saturday after years of trying!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce: congrats laura and bryan!!

That's ok!! Next time.

Many congrats to your cousin... I'm sure after so many years of hard work, her reward must be even more satisfying. :)

JJJJJeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx again for letting us celebrate ur bday with u...it was definatly our pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told u , u let me know when ur down, and the celebration will continue!!!!!!!!!!!:D

of course also victor soto!!!!!!!!!!! u came through, thanx for that!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Flip,

Pleasure meeting you and Tonie. No problam for coming through. I wish I can supply a lot more, but at 12 noon was kinda hard. To more good times for all of us and to more open doors.

Victor Soto

And THIS is the one and only Victor Soto. Thanks again Victor for everything!! You and Jerry are a class act. :)

Pleasure meeting you and Flip. Hope all goes well down the road for the both of you guys. Pics look very nice! Hope to see you two during the WMC 2005!

Thank you,

Victor Soto

im the luckiest man in the world

http://www.tonieaguilera.com/gallery/album01/Pictures_114

flip and tonie are the NICEST ppl in the world. it was great meetin u guys, and origskeemr too, even though we met a long time ago. sorry for not recognizing u. even lina said afterwards that u def look diff than what we remember

Thank you!! It was so sweet of you and Lina making it out and letting us meet you guys, even if it was only 45 minutes. I can't wait to do it again!

Thank you!! It was so sweet of you and Lina making it out and letting us meet you guys, even if it was only 45 minutes. I can't wait to do it again!
i wish we coulda been there longer, but we made it down as soon as we could. hope next time comes soon! i prolly be down in miami for WMC next yr, so at least ill see ya then!

:aright:

atleast it was 45 minutes...I only had 5 and I didn't even meet anyone else except Victor (by the way, good looking out with everything) :mad:

Tonie, you looked unbelievable and Flip it was great meeting you

http://www.tonieaguilera.com/gallery/album01/Pictures_128

holy shiiiit. if i knew tiger woods was gonna be there, i definitely would've shown up!!

:laugh:

Im glad you all had a great time. Sorry i couldn't make it down to the shore and meet up with all y'all, but i had a good excuse.

Went camping and did lots of :pint: , :smoke:, :hump: and :swallow:

I hope you can make it up to NYC sometime again, or ill see you down in miami sometime this fall :)