Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Drink??

my drink of choice used to be goose and pineapple... but for some reason i cant enjoy sippin on a drink... id much rather take a couple shots .. unless theres a damn good martini on the menu ;) but if im out partying, whole drinks just make me nauceous... oh well :beer:

my drink of choice used to be goose and pineapple... but for some reason i cant enjoy sippin on a drink... id much rather take a couple shots .. unless theres a damn good martini on the menu ;) but if im out partying, whole drinks just make me nauceous... oh well :beer:

I don't understand why people drink goose with pineapple. You wouldn't be able to tell if they put Laird's Vodka in your drink. I went out with this girl in the city a while ago and went to the bar with her. She told me she wanted that drink and i looked at her like she had four heads and then ordered her an absolute and pineapple. She drank it and then told me how much she loved goose and pineapple. :drunk:

idk i dont really care but goose is the only vodka ive had... therefore im just used to it... i prolly wouldnt notice... at the same time i dont like the way alcohol tastes at all so if u put somethin less smooth in there and i could taste it at all, i might notice but i dont care :)

im not a big fan of drinkin as it is... so stfu and let me drink what i like :tongue:

I don't understand why people drink goose with pineapple. You wouldn't be able to tell if they put Laird's Vodka in your drink. I went out with this girl in the city a while ago and went to the bar with her. She told me she wanted that drink and i looked at her like she had four heads and then ordered her an absolute and pineapple. She drank it and then told me how much she loved goose and pineapple. :drunk:

This might be true to a point there are some peopel who can tell but the real test is in the morning. The better vodka's wont give you such a hangover in the morning. Hence this is why i only drink goose or even keetle is good. Absolute, your just askin for a hangover

mmmm...water.... :laugh:

Stoli Razz & Sprite

Peach Cosmo - 1.5 parts GreyGoose Orange/SKYY citrus, .5 parts Cointreau, Ocean Spray White Cranberry Peach juice and lime

Amp & Vodka - AMP...the yummier alternative to Redbull baby!

Bombay & tonic

....sorry...I have a few favs :pint: