Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wats the farthest you've ever run??

bullseye

Not a runner, but I did the swim from long beach to catalina island, off the coast of southern california, a few years ago. (22 miles)

I believe it's slightly longer than the english channel, though not nearly so cold.

I ran Cross-Country from 7th grade to 10th grade.. we ran 7 miles daily except when we did Henderson Hills - that was a 10 mile work-out.

Fartherst in one shot was 10 miles at the Bobby Crim Road Race in Flint, MI... I won my age division (13-under) in 1:45mins.... following year I placed 3rd in the 16-under's and clocked in at 1:35 mins....

Now, I can only run about 1 mile straight before putting the treadmill back on fast-walk. lol

I ran Cross-Country from 7th grade to 10th grade.. we ran 7 miles daily except when we did Henderson Hills - that was a 10 mile work-out.

Fartherst in one shot was 10 miles at the Bobby Crim Road Race in Flint, MI... I won my age division (13-under) in 1:45mins.... following year I placed 3rd in the 16-under's and clocked in at 1:35 mins....

Now, I can only run about 1 mile straight before putting the treadmill back on fast-walk. lol

yea ..those tits of yours must give you black eyes

thts cause u run indoors on a treadmil, if u run outside, its a totally dif experience, u'll actually enjoy it, infact i dont even start to warm up until I have run a mile.....and above all try running with a partner, that'll push u to run as well.

thats nuts... most ive ever ran in one shot is 2 miles... i just dont have the stamina to last longer than that... i hate running but i :heart: it at the same time... just so hard for me to stick it out for more than that

thts cause u run indoors on a treadmil, if u run outside, its a totally dif experience, u'll actually enjoy it, infact i dont even start to warm up until I have run a mile.....and above all try running with a partner, that'll push u to run as well.

Good point, but not everyone is into running outside either. I say do what you like most. If you enjoy running (indoors or outdoors) then do it. If not, then you can do other cardiovascular activities, like bike, skiing, step excercises, etc.

during track practice in hs (a day the coach was pissed off at us), started off with a mile warm up run, then the coach sent us on this 12 mile run, which u had to complete in a certain time, but i dont remember what that time was. if u got back late u had to do pushups. then he made us run 1000's on the track, which is 2 1/2 times around the track and we had to do it in like 3 min. and we did like 10 of those. so those alone are another 6 1/4 miles. so in one day i ran a total of 19 1/4 miles. and i was a sprinter...anything longer than the 400m was wayyyyy too long for me! i dont think i walked without pain for a week after that