Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls, I am not complaining but do you care if

fearlesss

your thong or what ever is showing when you sit down?

A couple of my ex's did not care b/c they were llike there's nothing I can do about in these pants .

The reason why I ask was I was walking to down the street going to lunch and there were these 2 fine girls (young professional) sitting on a bench eating lunch and both the their leopoard thongs were showing ( yea I know that it can not be helped sometimes). Anyways, this guy (in his 50's) that was walking just next to me, after we passed was like "that was nice wasn't?" then it went to do you think they know or care? How timews changed etc etc.

silence, U!

your thong or what ever is showing when you sit down?

A couple of my ex's did not care b/c they were llike there's nothing I can do about in these pants .

The reason why I ask was I was walking to down the street going to lunch and there were these 2 fine girls (young professional) sitting on a bench eating lunch and both the their leopoard thongs were showing ( yea I know that it can not be helped sometimes). Anyways, this guy (in his 50's) that was walking just next to me, after we passed was like "that was nice wasn't?" then it went to do you think they know or care? How timews changed etc etc.

me too, unless it's a professional or family (children present) setting I don't care either. Think its sexxy sometimes, but also sometimes unavoidable.

See they would have been going back to work ( turns out they work in the same building).

I do find sexy esp with a nice tan going.

lol sunshine? nothin like seeing the crack of Dawn every morning, heheheheh

seriously tho... seein the thong peekin out is pretty sexy. unless its on a really fat chick... saw this pic once, said "the difference between europe and america" showed on the europe half of the pic, some hot chick sittin down on a short stone wall with her thong showin, and on the america side it showed some really fat chick sittin at a picnic table at mcdonalds with her thong showin...

I never said that they should stop, I have no problem with it what so ever

....oh.......nm............but dont bring attention to it next time either......it's like telling a girl you can see her cleavage when she bends over to talk to you.....you just stay silent and smile.........

Guest gabo
:itsok::funny:

if i'm at work i wear low rise thongs so they don't show, any other time i don't mind if they peek out a lil past my jeans.

wait a dang min! you're a chick? idk why but from ur sn I thoguht u were a dude.

this changes everything.... show me ur tits!!