Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Draper ... what kind of beats does he spin?

if you know absolutely nothing about electronic music and DJs in general, you might actually think you're having a good time...

if you have even the slightest clue about who is considered a good DJ and what qualities are apparent in a good DJ, then listening to Tony Draper is the equivalent to experiencing childbirth...it's like watching a loved one die right in front of you...it's like watching bo jackson attempt his comeback after his hip injury...in other words, think of the most excrutiating pain you can possibly think of, and you'll know what a Tony Draper DJ set is like....

I have to agree, absolutely the worst DJ that plays in New York IMO. Do ANYTHING that night and you will have a better time TRUST

whatever i USED TO love draper...he would fill exit and keep the crowd excited until 730am...he was perfect for that place...and honestly...

if you do xtc he is the very best dj to listen to...100% ROLL HARD...even though i havent done pills in 2 years i still can listen 2 his music and get the same sensation

whatever i USED TO love draper...he would fill exit and keep the crowd excited until 730am...he was perfect for that place...and honestly...

if you do xtc he is the very best dj to listen to...100% ROLL HARD...even though i havent done pills in 2 years i still can listen 2 his music and get the same sensation

that is the funniest thing i have heard on this board ever.

if you know absolutely nothing about electronic music and DJs in general, you might actually think you're having a good time...

if you have even the slightest clue about who is considered a good DJ and what qualities are apparent in a good DJ, then listening to Tony Draper is the equivalent to experiencing childbirth...it's like watching a loved one die right in front of you...it's like watching bo jackson attempt his comeback after his hip injury...in other words, think of the most excrutiating pain you can possibly think of, and you'll know what a Tony Draper DJ set is like....

:laugh: :laugh: :clap:

Hey Listen there TUTS Tony Draper is ok... youre acting like if hes god or something.Try listening to some Richie Hawtin then youll see whos god =)

i read his interview with remixer... sounds like a real piece of shit.. i wont support him... although his slapmatts look nice... so aside from them i wont support him...

Yeah I think he is doin progressive / tribal house now, NYC ain't into 145 BPM's anymore lol. The days of haRD HOUSE / TRANCE are almost non existant. Everywhere you go it's the same f'n progressive/tribal house 130 BPM's etc..... Don't get me wrong I like that stuff but it seems to be the mass now and there's not as much variety as there used to be.