Clubplanet Nightlife Community

honeymoons

jtk4

well it all depends on how much time you have. If you have three weeks then french poly is great but anything less the travel time really cuts into it. You also spend a shat load of money on airfare. Now if you lived in cali it is better. I will be going in the summer so europe is a no-go because they take their fucking holiday around that time.

I am thinking of boating around the virgin islands. St thomas, St john, virgin gorda, tortola. Shit like that. try to hit the full moon party at boombas where they give out mushroom tea. How can they even put that in the advertisement.

I just would rather spend the first day on a beach not fucking around in a thailand airport. Really how much better is the south pacific then the caribbean, except it is further away.Also i would hold a record for divorce when i get caught getting a blowjob from a 16 year old girl.

i want to go to a place where i can have wild hard sex w/ my husband for two weeks without being disturbed by anyone. the place must also be in the woods and isolated; so we can dance around naked, eat hash brownies, trip on shrooms, and unite in nature. i want it to be like the summer of love all over again.:clap2:

so, it couldn't be in the states. probably Whistler, B.C. during late spring or summer.